Silver Ring - ClearLogo Set

viking

35 minutes ago, cataclysm67 said:

How about :

SCUMMVM

PANASONIC 3DO

TAITO TYPE X

TAITO TYPE X 2

Apologies if this is pushing it, but they look so good it would be cool to get them all with same silver ring look ?

All four of those can be found in the original archives posted by Viking. Download those and look in the appropriate zip subject file name. Example: The two Taito are in the Silver Ring Game_Arcade_v.2.2 archive, 3DO is in the Silver Ring Game_Console_v.2.2 archive and ScummVM is in Silver Ring Game_Computer_v.2.2 archive.

1 minute ago, dragon57 said:

All four of those can be found in the original archives posted by Viking. Download those and look in the appropriate zip subject file name. Example: The two Taito are in the Silver Ring Game_Arcade_v.2.2 archive, 3DO is in the Silver Ring Game_Console_v.2.2 archive and ScummVM is in Silver Ring Game_Computer_v.2.2 archive.

Blanks ?

Just now, cataclysm67 said:

Blanks ?

Blanks? You mean like I made for the Switch?

I was referring to the Platform Silver rings, sorry. I didn't understand your original request. I can do what I call game templates for those, but not sure when I can work on them. I have a ton of commitments.

26 minutes ago, cleverest said:

Any chance someone could do a "All Sega Games" and "All Nintendo Games", "All Konami Games", "All Capcom Games" clear logos? That would rock...have more requests, but I'll start with that, thanks!

Do you want the graphics to actually say "All Sega Games", or "All Sega", for example?

12 minutes ago, dragon57 said:

Do you want the graphics to actually say "All Sega Games", or "All Sega", for example?

Yes, ones that actually end in "games"....they are for publisher category/playlists I have named like that....thanks! Really appreciated!

Also need one for SquareSoft, Sierra, and probably a couple more I can't think of right now (not with system...)

1 hour ago, cleverest said:

I guess they could say "All Sega co. Games", "all Konami co. Games"...

Not sure which would look better...

I was thinking of using a Unified type theme for these 'All' logos. What do you think of this direction?

EDIT: See below for finished logos.

Edited by dragon57