LaunchBox Community Forums

Silver Ring - ClearLogo Set

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Silver Ring - ClearLogo Set View File Inspired by the work of screenzone.fr, I totally redo a very large set of Platform Clear Logo. New ring. New design.

OK, big UPDATE on the download page.  + 20 Game platform logo   (Included the last arcade video of my set) + 4 Category logo   (Below)

My appointments were slid a few days, so I finished these up tonight. Hope you like 'em!   New_Silver_Ring_Playlist_2.zip

Posted Images

1 hour ago, RedHoodRobin64 said:

You friggen rock! Thank you so so much! How do you make them? I have tons of free time and would love to help out 

Those were done in Photoshop.  Viking has two PSD templates for the rings in his zip collection. Check his first post of this thread.

• ZIP file: BLANK logo : Create your own logo. (2 PSD)

That template PSD file will get you started if have Photoshop.  Then it is just matter of finding good PNG logos, fonts, and then assembling the bits and pieces.  I am not an graphic artist, so I am limited in that respect to the talents of others or examples of what others have done in this thread.  For example, SirCamel's thread on logo requests is a good resource if trying to cleanup/find a logo. But I wanted to learn Photoshop, so this was easy way to start as well as allowed me to fill in some gaps.  In the download sections you will also find folks who upload the PSDs.  There are a couple of large download posts with PSDs for each platform type.  LB theme makers also typically include high quality PNG logos as well as there are packs in download section.  Otherwise it is Google. There are also PSDs for other types of rings (like pinball docklets) that you can find at Hyperspin and various pinball sites.

If you don't have Photoshop, then GIMP is a free alternative but you will not be able to use the PSD templates (or action files if doing 3D boxes). I think there are some ring templates floating around for GIMP but I haven't used them.  There are some blank rings where people who don't want to use GIMP or Photoshop can use them to do simple logo overlays using most graphics programs.  You cannot get too fancy with them but if just doing a ring with logo for a game then works.  

Thanks for the response. When i get back home from my anniversary im defenently gonna dip my toes in this and add creations on here for all to use. Very helpful. Thank you for everything. This comunity is just ausome

Great Job!!! logos that after reviewing I see missing..

Zemmix, Zemmix Neo, VTech  Laser 200, VM Labs Nuon, Trivia Games, Timex Sinclair, Thomson TO8, Tatung Einstein TC-01, Tangerine Oric, Sord M5 (Clean Image), Sony SMC-777, Sega VMU (Virtual Memory Unit), Sega Ages, Samsung SPC-1000, NMK, Memotech MTX, Magnavox Oddyssey 4000, LucasArts, Konix Multi-System, Hidden Object Games (No Big Fish), GLUK, Galaksija, Eolith Gradation 2D System, Electronic Baseball (Entex), DreamGear, Comad Co., Casio Loopy, Canon X07, 8ing/Raizing (No only Raizing)...

Thanks

8 hours ago, Mack1234 said:

Great Job!!! logos that after reviewing I see missing..

Zemmix, Zemmix Neo, VTech  Laser 200, VM Labs Nuon, Trivia Games, Timex Sinclair, Thomson TO8, Tatung Einstein TC-01, Tangerine Oric, Sord M5 (Clean Image), Sony SMC-777, Sega VMU (Virtual Memory Unit), Sega Ages, Samsung SPC-1000, NMK, Memotech MTX, Magnavox Oddyssey 4000, LucasArts, Konix Multi-System, Hidden Object Games (No Big Fish), GLUK, Galaksija, Eolith Gradation 2D System, Electronic Baseball (Entex), DreamGear, Comad Co., Casio Loopy, Canon X07, 8ing/Raizing (No only Raizing)...

Thanks

Some of these are already done.  Including some in Viking's original pack on page one of this thread (Nuon, Loopy, Big Fish).  Sega DC VMU one was done 2 pages back.  Suspect there are more (pretty sure seen LucasArts done), so suggest you do search/double check thread and LB download section.   For any missing after that, attaching good platform/logo PNGs helps speed things up, otherwise with +25 it will be some time before I have time to get to them all.  

• Like 1