LaunchBox Community Forums

your configurations

neogetter

Good morning all

i want to request you some infos regarding setup of each platform

1) do you use a specific and same key for exit directly from all the emulators?

2) if i change computer and i use an xbox360 pad for example, it's not work, everytime i change system i need to setup input again for every platform

3) i can't start rocketlauncher cause missing the dll, tried various fix.

4) how to use autostart and autload with all platforms?

5) for the multiple disk games what u decide to do? need i to decompress the second disks of the games?

for now i have those doubts... thanks :)

1) I used start+select on my 360 controller for exiting

2) You have to change the settings to enable it first, it's not default

3) Sorry, can't help there as I don't use it

4) Not sure what you mean

5) I've not done that yet but maybe you could enable combo buttons in LB which are hotkeyed to disk swap in the emu. 

hi tony

thanks for the infos

1) did u created a script or something like that? i'm noob on this

2) so, everytime i change system i need to setup every platform for the xbox controller

4) some games are cassette version, cas or disk , dsk, how to start automatically? for example:

file.cas , i need that automatically "load" it then "run" (like commodore 64 , load"*",8,1 and run). There is a launchbox command line for all platforms?

1) The premium version has support for this built in, look in the options > input settings. If you don't have the premium version you can use a program such as x-padder to make your controller emulate the keyboard with alt-f4.

2) You only need to do it once, not for every system.

4) That will depend on the emulator you are using and getting it set up. Personally I don't emulate systems like the C64 so I cannot comment on it but I do some Amiga and X68000 systems and those emulators handle loading the disks on their own.