LaunchBox Community Forums
viking

Hardware Platform Set

It'd be great to also have a Sega CD 32X, since a few games came out for that combo. Although I guess I could try to combine the 32X and the CD images.

Hey Viking, these arcade banners are perfect for my arcade classics playlists (data east classics, midway classics, etc.). The only ones I'm missing are:

• Atari Classics (arcade not atari 2600)
  • Capcom Classics
  • Namco Classics
  • Nintendo Classics
  • SNK Classics
  • Williams Classics

Would you be willing to make these in the same style as your Midway and Data East arcade banners?

Yep. I'll finish my video set, then update the ClearLogo and the Hardware Banner.

Posted (edited)

Just wanted to say big thanks for this. Fantastic work. Just gone through the whole set and you've done a great job. 

Only head up I would give is that Odysee 2 has white artefacts around the console - assuming these have been missed when producing the surrounding transparency. 

Cleaned version here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B61tme5vcXMeMDFZdXpNeC1NWU0/view?usp=sharing

Edited by stigzler

Hello Vik,

Wonderful artwork! I love using these as my banner images in order to create a more visual link to the platform.

I have however noticed one error in the "Midway" arcade artwork. You've used a screenshot of the game 1943: The Battle of Midway, which is an early Capcom title. I've made a modified version for my own use which uses Mortal Kombat II instead. Of course, if you update your version you can use any Midway game you like! :D

Midway_mk2.png

• Like 1

Just wondering what the status on the update for this set is? Mostly wondering about the computer images and the hartung game master image. Thanks so much for all the material you have put out so far!

The difficulty is to find a good photo source.
Large size, no blur/noize, and a perspective that sticks with the set.