LaunchBox Community Forums

Per system themes?

damageinc86

• 3 weeks later...

I'm actually really looking forward to this. I'm a pretty big fan of the basic theme setup with wheel and box art (which hopefully one day will cycle though cart, box, images on its own) and info... But for arcade with the arcade theme videos, I'd like to see just arcade hide everything but the theme video when a game is selected. Maybe dim the wheel and just let the theme video play when selected. 

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, wallmachine said:

has this been implemented yet?

I don't believe so. I try and follow the beta testing thread and haven't seen it yet. Recently has been a lot of bug fixes, so now I believe Jason will start on more features, it'll be interesting to see where this falls on his list to implement. 

7 minutes ago, wallmachine said:

I hope it is implemented as i would like to start building themes, but as of right now i believe even though we can make our own ones we are limited to the design that we can make, we need more variety allowed.

I would suggest going into the bitbucket.org and suggesting the feature or voting for the feature request that's already there (I'm sure there is one). I think that's how that works anyway to show more interest. 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...