LaunchBox Community Forums

Futurestate Theme

Hexxxer

22 minutes ago, Hexxxer said:

I actually made a blue and a gold version last year. I'll post what I have for you later on. 

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1CH0aWSEYrNQmlMa1NjTlAwNG8

Use these at your own risk (may not look great). They were a work in progress from last December I abandoned because I started to work on another theme at the time.

Make sure you make a backup of the old images before over writing them.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It's an issue with the Theme Config file, I changed it on the last update to version 4 without thinking about the effects. At this point I would suggest using version 3 of the Theme to bring that video back.

I am slowly updating the views to bring back videos but it may be a few more days before I am done.

6 hours ago, Hexxxer said:

Added a few more views with some updated/rewritten XAML. I am about to get very busy and probably won't update for a few more week. Sorry for the slow trickle of improvments.

Hi @Hexxxer thanks for the update, I am really liking the slide in info bar at the side. However one little issue I have is I use your ruby theme for it and there isn't a ruby coloured side bar just black. It's not a deal breaker just looks a little weird to me, any chance of a ruby coloured side bar to complete the theme for me?

Thanks again. :) 

Screenshot (11).png

Screenshot (12).png

2 hours ago, neil9000 said:

Hi @Hexxxer thanks for the update, I am really liking the slide in info bar at the side. However one little issue I have is I use your ruby theme for it and there isn't a ruby coloured side bar just black. It's not a deal breaker just looks a little weird to me, any chance of a ruby coloured side bar to complete the theme for me?

Thanks again. :) 

Screenshot (11).png

Screenshot (12).png

Geez, that looks weird! I will quickly do one up. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

IMG_1493.thumb.JPG.fa0d5f1eaf6c6753203e56bf4625a2cd.JPGIMG_1492.thumb.JPG.7471d3e43eadd454554e4969c38a4231.JPG@HexxxerThanks for the really great theme. It's by far my favorite. I did want to ask about 2 views. I'm using Games List View: Vertical Wheel 1. When I'm scrolling through the games I see the Clear Logos on the left, the Box art on the bottom left and of course the text fields on the top and bottom right. The only thing I can get in the center of the screen is clear logos and they are way zoomed in. Is there anyway to use this view and have the video snaps play? Also on Platforms List View: Platform Wheel 4 I get the Clear Logos on the left with the Recent Games and Box art across the bottom. But above the box art there is a wide open space of black. No images or video. I was wanting to use my platform videos. Any way to get those working? Thanks in advance.