LaunchBox Community Forums
Zombeaver

Amiga Emulation / FS-UAE: A Comprehensive Tutorial + Launchbox Integration

20 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

Highlite all games in a platform by clicking one then CTRL A to highlite them all, then run the metadata wizard in Tools.

Thanks alot! You saved me a lot of time.

• Like 1

FS-UAE.thumb.PNG.47f045522a803851ebaa0ac2a3c786e8.PNG@ZombeaverI went through this brilliant tutorial. However, I get a 'file not found' error message upon launching WHDload files, though the directory is actually present. See Screenshot.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

The two paths you show there are not the same.

C:\\Users\\[something]\\Appdata\\Local\\Temp\\fs-uae-laba8fx2\\DH0\\BlackGoldreLINE\\data\\Games\\

C:\\Benutzer\\[something]\\Appdata\\Local\\Temp\\fs-uae-qn9zxugm\\DH0\\BlackGoldreLINE\\data\\Games\\

Thanks @Zombeaver. I posted a foolish Screenshot.

This one is correct:

whd3.thumb.PNG.7ed6868a234b0901db117bb03858cc63.PNGActually the path is present, but for some reason not found by the FS-UAE emulation.

Edited by maschine

I'm not sure if the language difference in the path is significant. It might be. I've asked Frode about it.

1 hour ago, Chris Kant said:

@Jason Carr is an importer system like the Import Tool for MAME something interesting for Launchbox as well?

Yes, I'm sure we could do something with Amiga importing. There's a few systems that could use a system like MAME. It's not always easy to prioritize them though.

4 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

Yes, I'm sure we could do something with Amiga importing. There's a few systems that could use a system like MAME. It's not always easy to prioritize them though.

Amiga is one of the few systems I do not like to import and configure in my Launchbox so far

• Like 1

On 2/27/2019 at 10:48 AM, vaderag said:

It is compounded by the fact that Launchbox is also sending LED Blinky a quit command too, because it flashes the LED amiga controls but then shows the quit animation and goes back to Launchbox light scheme, hence why i'm 99% sure this is what is happening.

It only seems to happen with amiga...

Is there a fix for this problem?

Ledblinky also quits when I start a Amiga game

On 11/5/2019 at 2:38 PM, Zombeaver said:

I'm not sure if the language difference in the path is significant. It might be. I've asked Frode about it.

Hey Zomb, don't want to bother you, but you have any update on the path issues? Many thanks.

Nope. You should really talk to Frode on Discord as he's the one that could potentially fix it. You can find his Discord server here.