LaunchBox Community Forums

Nostalgia |4:3| video Set

viking

Nostalgia |4:3| video Set

View File

The idea of this set is to place the gameplay video in context, with the hardware of its time. A touch of nostalgia to better understand an unknown material especially for the youngest. Most of the montages use the EmuMovie gameplay videos. The others are mine.

This video set is also available in 16:9 ratio here

I also share the gameplay videos I create with the help of the community.
On EmuMovie FTP :       "Upload here > _Video Snap Submissions > Viking (Platform Video)"

/!\  IMPORTANT NEWS  /!\

Dad of 2 young children, I dont have enough time to make another video.
Thanks to him, @dragon57 are nicely create new video for this set. You can find additional videos here.

If other people are interested in creating video for this set, here is a Mega link to download a 7zip archive with some source files that will help you stay in the graphical lines.
Thank you for your help and your understanding! ;)

// VIDEO //

• Platform =  253 videos
  • Category = 5 videos

// INFORMATION //

• 4:3 format
  • HD resolution : 1440x1080px
  • MP4 format - H264 Codec - AAC audio - most with 30fps
  • EmuMovie or community video integration, unless not available, I created myself the games loop.

Arcade.jpg

// INSTRUCTION //

There is 2 way to download my videos :

Way 1 : The easy one

• In LaunchBox, go to "tools > Download platform video theme"
  • Select "Viking's Nostalgia (4x3)"
  • Clic "OK"

Way 2 : By hand

• Download files here one by one and copy into :    ... / LauchBox / Themes / <theme name> / Videos / Platforms / ...
  • Rename the videos exactly as the name of the desired platform in LaunchBox.
  • Launch BigBox

preview_002.jpgpreview_003.jpg

• Like 1

Thx @GreenGriffon !

First, I will finish my platform list. I have already done all these artworks. Missing only the montage. I will do Amiga after =). And thank you for the picture!

No need video, I have a life time EmuMovie premium account, but thx !

I only missing videos for 3DS and WiiU. Not available on EmuMovie, I can not find a gameplay video, without comment, with the 2 screens visible. Even game by game. Any idea ?

12 hours ago, viking said:

Thx @GreenGriffon !

First, I will finish my platform list. I have already done all these artworks. Missing only the montage. I will do Amiga after =). And thank you for the picture!

No need video, I have a life time EmuMovie premium account, but thx !

I only missing videos for 3DS and WiiU. Not available on EmuMovie, I can not find a gameplay video, without comment, with the 2 screens visible. Even game by game. Any idea ?

Thanks Viking!

No, I'm sorry, I don't know where to get any platform videos for 3DS or the WiiU.

I searched the EmuMovies FTP for you, but could not find anything.

OK, I make the 3DS video. Poor quality, I will wait for better capture games to make a cleaner v2.

But can not upload it ! Here is the error :Capture.PNG

Only one 50MB .mp4 file. I have the same error with any other file. @Jason Carr , any idea ?

@GreenGriffon : i found this image. Much more in the spirit and in the right perspective. But it is an Amiga 1xxx. I will start on this image. OK for you?Commodore-Amiga-1000-3D.jpg

Edited by viking