LaunchBox Community Forums

Nostalgia |4:3| video Set

viking

11 minutes ago, dragon57 said:

Sure, do you have any music preferences, or recommendations?

I'm after nothing specific my friend just something different for some variation really...

If I had to choose I would just say music from other games really, maybe pick ones that havent been used in the other themes :D

20 hours ago, BlueArrowUK said:

Hey @dragon57 :)

can I put a request for some missing platforms please...

• SEGA MEGA CD (EU's SEGA CD)
  • Hacks + Fanmade Games
  • Pinball FX3
  • Comics

I have uploaded a Pinball FX3 video in both 16:9 and 4:3 versions. I'll take a look at the remaining three in a few days. Let me know if the video suits you.

I also request some information on what you would like to see in the comics video. A request like 'comics' is very open ended. :)

Edited by dragon57
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dragon57 said:

I have uploaded a Pinball FX3 video in both 16:9 and 4:3 versions. I'll take a look at the remaining three in a few days. Let me know if the video suits you.

I also request some information on what you would like to see in the comics video. A request like 'comics' is very open ended. :)

Thanks @dragon57, the Pinball FX3 Video is perfect ;)

When I comes to comics the idea I had is based off one of your concepts for magazines but with random Marvel & DC Comic covers instead, ive attached a photo below. also is it possible to add some traditional comic book boxes to the side of the bookstand just to give it that comic book vibe, ive attached a photo of those too for reference :D 

bookstand.png

comic boxes.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2018 at 9:09 AM, dragon57 said:

@gamerboii @BlueArrowUK I have uploaded Genre videos based on the style BlueArrowUK suggested. Both 16:9 and 4:3 versions are there in my Nostalgia additions section.

Note: I already had a "Playlists" video in my section. Unfortunately the videos aren't in alphabetical order, so use your browser's find function to locate it once you click on the Download button.

Thank you SO much bro! Really needed this one for a complete look.

I also needed a hacks video which i saw you also made! Thank you so much :)

If you have time i need one last. I need one for Java mobile games. Games for the old 1-9 buttons phone. Is this possible to do?

46 minutes ago, gamerboii said:

Thank you SO much bro! Really needed this one for a complete look.

I also needed a hacks video which i saw you also made! Thank you so much :)

If you have time i need one last. I need one for Java mobile games. Games for the old 1-9 buttons phone. Is this possible to do?

Sure. Let me think on the Java one for a bit. Also, if you have any ideas of how you want that one presented, any and all input is appreciated.

• Like 1

/!\  IMPORTANT NEWS  /!\

Dad of 2 young children, I dont have enough time to make another video.
Thanks to him, @dragon57 are nicely create new video for this set. You can find additional videos here.

If other people are interested in creating video for this set, here is a Mega link to download a 7zip archive with some source files that will help you stay in the graphical lines.
Thank you for your help and your understanding! ;)

• Like 1

On 4/13/2018 at 12:44 PM, viking said:

/!\  IMPORTANT NEWS  /!\

Dad of 2 young children, I dont have enough time to make another video.
Thanks to him, @dragon57 are nicely create new video for this set. You can find additional videos here.

If other people are interested in creating video for this set, here is a Mega link to download a 7zip archive with some source files that will help you stay in the graphical lines.
Thank you for your help and your understanding! ;)

Cheers with the kid!

Thanks for this video set bro. I will never use another video theme for launchbox in my life :) Its so clean.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Dan said:

Is there any list somewhere of all the platforms covered by these videos?

I have listed the systems I have created in my video additions sections. Viking doesn't list all the systems he created in his original posts, however you can bring up the download page which lists everything uploaded, then you can use the browser's 'find' command and look for any system you are looking for.

2 hours ago, Dan said:

How are the Game & Watch/single handheld games handled in these videos? Is there a video for the Nintendo Game & Watch or is it for all game & watch games? Or is there a video for each? Ideal if it was the latter.

If you are asking about the one I created, below is a screenshot showing the five different games I used. Each has its own video recreation.

Nintendo Game & Watch 4x3.mp4_snapshot_00.02_[2018.04.22_03.28.37].png