LaunchBox Community Forums

Thanks, That's perfect. You just made my day!

Anyway you can do the same for the games view (wheelgamesview.xaml) and game details view but in the games details view only add the tinted glass. The theme already has a blue bar to select the items there (manual, hide, favorites and so on).

That would complete it for me.

On 21.2.2018 at 6:51 AM, dnm said:

first of all thx for your Theme!

a request... There is the possibility to add "recent games" launch in the orizontal platform view (with video) in place of console/pc description ?

Yes, that's quite easy. What version of the theme are you using?

On 19.2.2018 at 3:07 AM, Styphelus said:

Thanks, That's perfect. You just made my day!

Anyway you can do the same for the games view (wheelgamesview.xaml) and game details view but in the games details view only add the tinted glass. The theme already has a blue bar to select the items there (manual, hide, favorites and so on).

That would complete it for me.

I'll try to get you these on this weekend.

1 hour ago, CriticalCid said:

Yes, that's quite easy. What version of the theme are you using?

I'll try to get you these on this weekend.

I use mainly CriticalZoneV2 - BlueBox_BackgroundFanartOnly

if it's possible add the features to horizontal and vertical views because I like both and I like to change :D

• 4 weeks later...

It's not a bug, it's a design choice. I noticed that the texts in the two columns scroll asynchronous after a while because of the different text lengths in the columns. As that looked really horrible in my eyes I’ve decided to deactivate the scrolling for the details completely.

On 3/19/2018 at 1:34 AM, CriticalCid said:

Sorry but I must’ve forgot your request. I’ll see that I find the time for it soon.

Please don't forget mine either. You had previously changed the selection wheel for me but can you do the same for the games view (wheelgamesview.xaml) and the details view (but add only the glass in the details view) . 

• 2 weeks later...