LaunchBox Community Forums

I'm actually getting the same video issue he is. Game videos play just fine, but system videos don't play at all in certain views. The view which looks like the traditional BigBox default plays them just fine (VLC player), but if I switch views, the videos don't play. Not sure why. 

Edited by shadowblind

I have a little service note for you guys. The new option for the Wheel Minimum Speed in the latest Beta seems to improve the performance furthermore. Especially in the CoverFlow views (which frequently lagged a little). Reduce the value to 200 or 300 Milliseconds and the CoverFlow and Wheel Views should be a lot more responsive!

So you will hopefully get a complete flawless experience with my theme if you combine that with my suggested Fade options (point V in the download description / ReadMe). :)

• Like 2