LaunchBox Community Forums

31 minutes ago, CriticalCid said:

Thanks ultrez and Temp! :)

I just tried it myself and you’re absolutely right. Platform banners work, wheels don’t. It could be a BigBox bug though, so maybe @Jason Carr could take a look at it?

@CriticalCid The reason that the logos arent working is you have a typo in the xaml in clear logos you have ImageType="ClearLogo"  when it should be ImageType="Clear Logo" see below screenshot of the logos working when you change that.

Untitled.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AeronNL said:

This theme looks awesome!

too bad i have a 5:4 monitor though. 

I wish there are more themes optimized for a 4:3 (or 5:4) monitor, alot of arcade cabs/bartops use it as most games were developed for it. 

Nonetheless, kudos to you CriticalCid, very impressive work!

@AeronNL Criticalcids theme does in fact work on 5.4 monjitors it works on my 5.4 monitor 

• Like 1

Oh wow, I can’t remember to have ever touched that property. Thanks for pointing that out!

V1.1 of the theme will come out shortly in a few minutes

Edit: Sorry but I have huge problems with my ISP right now and it’s literally impossible for me to upload anything. Hopefully I can get the new version out tomorrow.

Edited by CriticalCid
  • Like 1

CriticalZone version 1.1 released!

Changelog v1.1:

- New version of the background video as the old one caused to not loop properly on some machines
- Fixed: Custom Clear Logos for platforms weren't shown properly in 1.0
- Updated the ReadMe file once again. Now with more information's on how to improve the performance of Big Box for this theme.
- Added changelog.txt file in the theme folder

• Like 3

CriticalZone version 1.1 released!

Changelog v1.1:

- New version of the background video as the old one caused to not loop properly on some machines

- Custom Clear Logos for platforms weren't shown properly because of a typo

- Updated the ReadMe file once again. Now with more information's on how to improve the performance of Big Box for this theme.

- Added changelog.txt file in the theme folder

What adjusment I put in options - view of big box to see the theme as in the video you put?

Amazing work!! Really Really great.

Enviado desde mi Nokia 3210

19 hours ago, Maddoc1007 said:

@CriticalCid The reason that the logos arent working is you have a typo in the xaml in clear logos you have ImageType="ClearLogo"  when it should be ImageType="Clear Logo" see below screenshot of the logos working when you change that.

Untitled.png

hi mate which xml is the typo in mate cus want to change it in my other theme cus thats doin the same thanks.

19 minutes ago, CriticalCid said:

CriticalZone v1.2 released!

Changelog:

v1.2 (11/07/2016):
- Fixed: The alphanumeric navigation was invisible in the Games Wheel view.
- Updated: Changed the word "Overview" in to "Description" as this term sounds more fitting to me.

Thanks for a great theme CriticalCid, I love it. :)

After the latest update I get several errors, see screenshots.

Platform.PNG

Game.PNG

That’s weird. The error indicates that you are trying to run a theme which was updated to 7.0 on a 6.x installation. But the theme files that I provide are still 6.x compatible. Just tried it myself and it’s working on 6.12 and the latest 7.0 beta as well…

Try to delete all versions of my theme in your themes folder and download the current version again.

4 minutes ago, CriticalCid said:

That’s weird. The error indicates that you are trying to run a theme which was updated to 7.0 on a 6.x installation. But the theme files that I provide are still 6.x compatible. Just tried it myself and it’s working on 6.12 and the latest 7.0 beta as well…

Try to delete all versions of my theme in your themes folder and download the current version again.

I got it working.

When I updated the theme earlier I just copied the new files over, guess there were some old files that made some trouble.

Thanks.

• Like 1