Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Recommended Posts

If I find the time this weekend, I'll retest the application with the latest build of LaunchBox, perhaps there were some breaking changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, you got a great thing going here...any chance of adding other specific sites for the sake of scraping info?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After I run the process, and it fetches movie information from my collection....it says finish, I open launchbox and  my collection under the platform is created, says I have 72 (I have counts enabled in the options), but no movies show up in the window.....then LB freezes, not responding...I re-opened, now the movies seem to load fine, but I'm in there for a few seconds, and LB crashes again, not responding :-(

just letting you know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2017 at 2:19 AM, cleverest said:

After I run the process, and it fetches movie information from my collection....it says finish, I open launchbox and  my collection under the platform is created, says I have 72 (I have counts enabled in the options), but no movies show up in the window.....then LB freezes, not responding...I re-opened, now the movies seem to load fine, but I'm in there for a few seconds, and LB crashes again, not responding :-(

just letting you know!

Sorry to hear this @cleverest. Could you send me the platform .xml from the data platforms folder? I must admit that it's been quite a while since I last looked into this, so I'm not sure if I'll try to resolve the issues, or try to create one of those fancy new plugins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Brian said:

Sorry to hear this @cleverest. Could you send me the platform .xml from the data platforms folder? I must admit that it's been quite a while since I last looked into this, so I'm not sure if I'll try to resolve the issues, or try to create one of those fancy new plugins.

Thanks Brian, I've attached it to this comment, let me know if you need anything else :-)

Platforms.xml

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, I expressed myself terribly. I meant the .xml-file inside Data/Platforms that has "the name you gave to the movie platform".xml. So, if you called the platform Movies, I'd like to see Movies.xml.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Brian said:

Sorry, I expressed myself terribly. I meant the .xml-file inside Data/Platforms that has "the name you gave to the movie platform".xml. So, if you called the platform Movies, I'd like to see Movies.xml.

LOL I was wondering why, but I was like "what the hell do I know?" hahaha, I'll post it soon, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...