LaunchBox Community Forums
CriticalCid

Unified Widescreen Platform Video Theme Project

I’m not sure if I even had a .psd file for this because sometimes I just simply recorded the HyperSpin theme when I couldn't finde the source for it.

Unfortunately I don’t have all my source files that I used for this project anymore so I can’t look it up if there’s a .psd file or even get it to you.

The only choice you have is to dig through the HyperSpin FTP for this yourself. Sorry that this isn’t the answer you wanted to hear.

If there already exists one than yeah, sure.

If there isn't one than you have to send me all the artwork for it and I build it for you. See the requirements in the first post for requests.

Heya! Not sure if i'm too late to the party but i want to know if you could remake the n64 videos, they all have some kind of lag that make it looks like the system is not handling the video very well...
Thanks in advance! And sorry for the incovenience

Sorry for being unclear, but i mean in the first second of the video, when the link/conquer/bajoo and the n64 console aproach the video, the animation is not smooth as the others, to confirm this i just redownloaded all 3 alt of n64 videos and i still see the same issue...