LaunchBox Community Forums
In virtute Dei

Console Metadata (Mega-Thread)

Jason Carr    1,801

Alright; I've been at it off and on and I'm down to the Hartung Game Master (which also needs a transparent image). I think I've done all I can handle for the day, but hopefully I can get back to this soon guys. Made some progress at least. :)

• Like 4

neil9000    761
15 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

Alright; I've been at it off and on and I'm down to the Hartung Game Master (which also needs a transparent image). I think I've done all I can handle for the day, but hopefully I can get back to this soon guys. Made some progress at least. :)

Not good enough!!! we expect everything done yesterday and done well.....

Lol well done done Jason its a slog, but in my opinion needs doing, You just know all the new people coming in are going to ask," why does my game boy have no description in it bruv launchbox sux"

teeedubb    26
15 hours ago, massatomic said:

@teeedubb@In virtute Dei

the ability to edit system info has been there for a while now, click on the system you want and then go to the details tab, the edit icon will be hidden at the end of the line

Is that in the lb db or the lb app?

I had a look at the database after posting this and its had info populated  for most (all?) systems😀.. now I need to get my lb to pull the updated info.