Manufacturer: VTech

CPU: SunPlus µ'nSP @27 MHz

Memory: 10K of WRAM

Graphics: SunPlus SPG240 SoC

Sounds: SunPlus SPG240 SoC

Display: 320x240 @ 60Hz

Media: ROM "Smartridge"

Max Controllers: 2

The V.Smile V-Motion was an edutainment console developed and manufactured by VTech in 2008. It is a descendant of the V.Smile home/handheld console. It was released around the time that motion control became a fad in the gaming industry, due to the immense success of the Nintendo Wii, to capitalize on the craze, with an educational twist, of course.

vsmilem.png

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright; I've been at it off and on and I'm down to the Hartung Game Master (which also needs a transparent image). I think I've done all I can handle for the day, but hopefully I can get back to this

Still going. It's getting monotonous lol. Made it down to the Fairchild Channel F so far, so there's still a long ways to go. The only image we're missing so far is for the Exelvision EXL 100; we have

Any chance to allow some privileged members update this info in the launchbox db? This would allow the LB developers to stay working on other aspects of the application. Or even someway to enable this

Posted Images

• 3 months later...

Does anyone know when we will have more platforms added to the database or should we wait for the next community vote? Just wondering how much down this is on the priority "to-do" list.

I have quite a lot of local game media ready to be added as soon as we get more platforms in.

13 hours ago, kurzih said:

Does anyone know when we will have more platforms added to the database or should we wait for the next community vote? Just wondering how much down this is on the priority "to-do" list.

I have quite a lot of local game media ready to be added as soon as we get more platforms in.

Same, per separate thread I'd love to see a category for old chess machines and handheld led/lcd games from the late 70's - early 90's.

• 4 months later...