LaunchBox Community Forums

Indie Games (PC) custom boxarts collection ( WIP thread / 300+ )

Aurel

Hey everyone.

It's pretty difficult to find some boxarts for indie games. (Some of them even don't have official ones, only Steam banners, so I have to create some from scratch, or heavily edit artworks so they become decent boxart material.)

So, here I'm making my own collection and share my progress. Hope you'll like it!

A official clean thread exists HERE and will get some ZIP archives every 100 boxes.
This thread is for discussion, WIP, and maybe collaboration (?)

Edit: thanks to @FistyDollars for updating the Launchbox database with this!

Official database Launchbox tag : " Reconstructed Front Box Art "

preview.jpg

Edited by Aurel
  • Like 1

@CriticalCid I happily allow anyone to do it! But I'm not sure Jason would be happy with this. Some boxes have some fanart elements in it. My work on it, no problem, do whatever you want. But the unofficial arts coming from various places... hmmm, I don't know if it could be considered as "official"

Part 5:

firewatch.jpg

freedom planet.jpg

the flame in the flood.jpg

fez.jpg

evoland 2.jpg

evoland.jpg

everspace.jpg

event 0.jpg

escape goat 2.pngthe escapists.jpg

Edited by Aurel
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Aurel said:

@CriticalCid I happily allow anyone to do it! But I'm not sure Jason would be happy with this. Some boxes have some fanart elements in it. My work on it, no problem, do whatever you want. But the unofficial arts coming from various places... hmmm, I don't know if it could be considered as "official"

That wouldn't be a problem as we have the "Fanart - Box - Front" image category for exactly this kind of boxes ;) 

Unfortunately, I’m very busy at the moment with a secret project that I’m working on, so I won’t be able to do that in the next time. But I encourage everybody who reads this to upload the boxes to the LaunchBox Games Database, just make sure you upload them to the right image category  "Fanart - Box - Front" :)

Also thanks again for creating these!