LaunchBox Community Forums

Indie Games (PC) custom boxarts collection ( WIP thread / 300+ )

Aurel

@damageinc86 It took me a while to understand what you mean about garbled up header. Not only because of my bad english, but because I can't see it on my monitor. Nor on my phone. It looks perfectly clean / black in both cases.

Then I borrowed my wife's phone to be really really sure and... What the fuck at those ugly grey squares?!!! Now I see it too!

Do you notice it in Big Box as well?
If not, we're good (it seems related to softwares color profiles), if yes, once it will be time for the next ZIP archive, I'll happily batch all the boxes so this issue is no more.

I can also batch an alternative version of the ZIP without the headers if you want me to. Having the boxes only with the art indeed makes sense for people who want to customize them : )

I actually haven't put anything in big box yet, but I can try.  I'm guess you wouldn't really notice unless you were up really close staring at it, as is the case with much of photoshop time :).  Probably not the end of the world by any means.  But at least thought I should bring it up to see if it's a concern.  Oh having both versions would be great! thanks.  Going through this actually helped me find a few games I had never heard of and want to try.

This is still *very* good!

Great job on the Gunpoint box, I searched for ressources and saw the original assets you used to make it... Perfect!

I was browsing the previous boxes we made, and couldn't resign to use the official Stardew Valley one for my personal usage.

Once in big box, it doesn't look like a real box (even if it's the official one)
So I made an alternate version, only for myself. Would you guys like us to include it in the next package, or is the original ok already?

Original:

SDV_twitch_boxart.png

Custom:

stardew valley.png

Edited by Aurel
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, gamerboii said:

A million thanks to both of you @Aurel and @madfox! Boxes are amazing and for each pack I get good suggestion as to what I may want to add under my ''Windows Indie'' platform.

glad it's helpful! : )

i remember someone asked for Pac Man DX and other titles related to "absolutely NOT indie games but kind of, you see what I mean, those littles games there..."

I won't make more of this kind (because they're not indie games, so they're off topic), but here are the ones I had to make for my own collection:

PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+-01.pngPac-Man Championship Edition 2-01.png

Peggle Deluxe-01.png

Plants vs. Zombies-01.png

Raiden III-01.png

Raiden IV_ OverKill-01.png

Rocket League-01.png

Scribblenauts Unlimited-01.png

Tembo The Badass Elephant-01.png

The Silver Case-01.png

Adventure Time Finn & Jake Investigations.png

battle fantasia.png

DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours.png