Petitfool

Moderation problems

70 posts in this topic

Hiya guys,

Aye, I've been mulling that feature around for a little while. It's one of the things I intend to add shortly. 

I am thinking that I'll add a "Propose changes" button to the moderation page, which will allow you to change/add any field to that specific request. Once a change request has proposed changes, I'll reset its approval/denial count, which would then send it back through moderation normally.

So as to prevent trolling, I'd limit the reset count to three, which would make any further edits impossible to that specific request set, but would probably give us enough tries to get it right as a group :).

Make sense?

sounds really good! 

don't really think that 3 resets would be really needed. 

If someone is going to go to the time to change and add details I cant imagine they will get it to wrong. You can always rejected it latter on anyway

hi there something really crazy is going on with the moderation i have just had a game  " inferno climber " on pc windows i looked to make sure it is not there allready and it was so i rejected it and then the next 5 or 6 games to be moderated are also inferno climber  has this been added mutilple times or is the rejection not working correctly

Hi Diamond,

Somebody simply added the game five hundred bajillion times.

@diamondgeezer - Aye, noticed it earlier. Somebody simply added the game over and over again. Just refuse the duplicates.

Is the ability to submit games from Launchbox itself now likely to have the downside of posting an overwhelming amount of bad or duplicated games? (unrelated to the issue diamond just mentioned).

@Enverex - Aye, we're working on something to mitigate bad submissions at the moment.