LaunchBox Community Forums
cleverest

Who has the largest collection currently standing in Launchbox?

9 minutes ago, surfino said:

That's great!

How did you change the font in launchbox and which one is that?

He modified the Launchbox theme which is a recent feature addition and he has uploaded it here: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Those having the MSX set

Some roms have .cas format

Do you have to type RUN "CAS:" for them to run then press play (for tape?)

On 11/24/2018 at 3:15 PM, Chris Kant said:

i have nearby 25.000 games with around 17 TB of used storage for that. Ah, yes. over 70 System so far. I like to divide arcade systems instead of having them all under ARCADE like CPS 1 to 3, Model 1 to 3. or all the different Namco Systems 1868787098_Bildschirmfoto2018-11-24um15_14_57.thumb.png.59ce282b804b31b2651b580f865aba84.png

8.500 C64 and 2.500 Amiga games are also waiting to import but to match them with the GamesDB is horrible and I will wait until there is a easy to use solution for that.

I am also trying to match around 1.700 games with the DB. mostly MSX1 and 2 Games.

My Amiga collection is over 30000 roms, don't think anyone is a dublicate

Im going for all ADF's format

My Collection sits close to 23 thousand at this point. However I have some PC titles to add still and might remove some things that I never touch anyway like MSX/MSX2. 

Close 120,000 with overall 146 systems, though I have some doubles and I count Steam, Uplay, Origin and GOG as separate platforms, which means a few more doubles. 26 of the platforms have at least one screenshot and/or cover missing, the rest has at least a single picture associated with each game. I'll add Origin, Switch and XBox One next with the latter two being just dummies which point to my gaming rack as I won't emulate any of them soon.