LaunchBox Community Forums
faeran

RetroFresh

18 minutes ago, mcbbox said:

Thanks for the heads up.  Is there a good source of platform videos you can point me in the direction of please? As most logos are working I assume I must have them stored locally somewhere and maybe there is a naming issue.... 

Videos can be downloaded in Launchbox via Tools/Download platform/playlist videos. As for logos Launchbox includes some with the .exe but not all, and yes naming does matter. You will need to look in Launchbox/Images/Platforms/Name of platform/Clear logo and check there is a logo there and that it exactly matches the name you gave the platform in Launchbox. If there is nothing there you can just add one, again making sure to name it exactly as the platform is named. You may also need to go to Options/Image cache in Bigbox and refresh platform images to get them to show.

1 hour ago, neil9000 said:

Videos can be downloaded in Launchbox via Tools/Download platform/playlist videos. As for logos Launchbox includes some with the .exe but not all, and yes naming does matter. You will need to look in Launchbox/Images/Platforms/Name of platform/Clear logo and check there is a logo there and that it exactly matches the name you gave the platform in Launchbox. If there is nothing there you can just add one, again making sure to name it exactly as the platform is named. You may also need to go to Options/Image cache in Bigbox and refresh platform images to get them to show.

Perfect - thank you.