LaunchBox Community Forums

Fundamental Theme

Grila

54 minutes ago, kmoney said:

@Grila I was wondering if you could help me out with something with your theme. I was wanting to add scanlines to the video overlay in the games view and was trying to figure out the easiest way to accomplish this? This is a mockup I did on how it would look.

Fundamental Scanlines.jpg

Sure thing but it'll have to wait until Monday when I'm back at my dev machine.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

This really is an awesome theme, and it's been my default one for a while now. One thing though, on Vertical Wheel 1, is there any way to have either the platform logo for the currently selected game appear in the space in the top-right of the screen? Or, just the platform name appear in parentheses after the game title? My reason for wanting this is that if I search for a game that has appeared on multiple platforms, I'd like to be able to see quickly which version I'm looking at. Thanks again for your work on this.

1 hour ago, cafcmike said:

This really is an awesome theme, and it's been my default one for a while now. One thing though, on Vertical Wheel 1, is there any way to have either the platform logo for the currently selected game appear in the space in the top-right of the screen? Or, just the platform name appear in parentheses after the game title? My reason for wanting this is that if I search for a game that has appeared on multiple platforms, I'd like to be able to see quickly which version I'm looking at. Thanks again for your work on this.

Yeah, that's a very reasonable request. I will for sure add that. Thanks for the feedback. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...