LaunchBox Community Forums

Fundamental Theme

Grila

Just now, zetec-s-joe said:

How are you going about doing this? I am using Win 10 Home with the latest updates, I right click on the big box.exe and disable dpi scaling, but it does nto work?

If you go to start -> run and type in WINVER does it show Version 17xx

1 minute ago, zetec-s-joe said:

And you are right clicking on bigbox.exe and setting the DPI scaling compatibility to Application scaling?  Doing that makes everything display normally on my 1080p tv with scaling enabled on windows.

Edited by spektor56

OK, let me chime in here as well. I just checked on my system. I have it set to 100% normally. I changed by right clicking the desktop and changed it to 150%, then restarted to make sure it stuck. I then right clicked bigbox.exe, chose blah blah. This is how massive and shit it looked. As you can see i hit the dpi scaling button, and bigbox looked just like it does at 1080p 100% scaling. So....

Screenshot (115).png

12 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

OK, let me chime in here as well. I just checked on my system. I have it set to 100% normally. I changed by right clicking the desktop and changed it to 150%, then restarted to make sure it stuck. I then right clicked bigbox.exe, chose blah blah. This is how massive and shit it looked. As you can see i hit the dpi scaling button, and bigbox looked just like it does at 1080p 100% scaling. So....

Screenshot (115).png

Are you saying DPI Scaling didn't work for you either? I have tried everything and it just does not work

Thanks for trying it and confirming the scaling doesnt work still (Y)

No, what i am saying is scaling "DOES" work, at least on the test i just made. Windows was at 150% bigbox lookedlike it was at 1080p, which is what my tv is, so scaling works for me.

Oh! Sorry, was all the text normal size still?

Yeah, thats what im saying, it looked completely normal for me, i changed my desktop scaling to 150% so everything looked massive, i then loaded bigbox and it all looked normal size for my 1080p resolution tv.

• Like 1

Just now, neil9000 said:

Yeah, thats what im saying, it looked completely normal for me, i changed my desktop scaling to 150% so everything looked massive, i then loaded bigbox and it all looked normal size for my 1080p resolution tv.

Hmm, so frustrating, Not working for me and lots of others from threads I've read, no idea why it wont work here