LaunchBox Community Forums

Playlist ideas

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know this is not what the thread is for but can you all please upload your playlists to the download section, once people are able to use your playlists it might inspire more people to create custom media for use with them, that will then get uploaded and reshared with the community, So please do share so we can get the ball rolling.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

There are no filler extractors available on the download section of this site.  You just put it in with your MAME roms and run the .bat file and it will copy out the roms specified in the .bat.

Actually here is the link

Edited by DOS76

Yeah I know it and I followed the discussion on BYOAC. But with a playlist no need to extract the games, you need only to use a complete Mame romset. Right now I have imported a 0.185 romset and the no filler roms. I would like to keep only the complete romset and use a playlist for the no filler games.

• 2 weeks later...

Playlists that include games that were covered in retro mags, ( past or present ),  features, or Hardcore Gaming's volumes.

Lists i have created:

Taito Arcade Classics

Hardcore Gaming 101 Digest Vol.2: Taito Arcade Classics
Unofficial and Unauthorized

digest2-front.jpg

Mastertronic, a History

List of games included in History of Mastertronic feature, in Retro Gamer Magazine #1, pg. 52-59, sorted by release date.

tEvx5Je.jpg

License to Kill

Games of horror movie licenses as featured in Retro Gamer Magazine #1, pg. 66-71, sorted by release date.

E4Ubgq9.jpg

Street Fighting Clan

List of Street Fighter games sorted by release date, as covered in Street Figher 15th anniversary article, Retro Gamer Magazine #1, pg. 60-65.

25cjy4H.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/7/2017 at 8:32 PM, latin625 said:

hi, anyone made progress with the dual light guns on model 2 and model 3?

Been trying to use the Demulshooter, but no joy.

Thanks!

Hi, sorry for late reply. Yes i finally got dual light guns working for all the games i wanted, but I can't remember how, or what i did exactly (as i did try a ton of different approaches).
You should probably open a new post to get help with that - surely someone on this forum knows how to help :) 

(The systems I got working was Sega Model 2, Sega Naomi, Sega Master System, Windows, PS2, Taito Type X, and others through MAME)

Edited by proghodet

On 9/8/2017 at 5:51 AM, proghodet said:

Hi, sorry for late reply. Yes i finally got dual light guns working for all the games i wanted, but I can't remember how, or what i did exactly (as i did try a ton of different approaches).
You should probably open a new post to get help with that - surely someone on this forum knows how to help :) 

(The systems I got working was Sega Model 2, Sega Naomi, Sega Master System, Windows, PS2, Taito Type X, and others through MAME)

Thanks! I got mine working using Demulshooter!