LaunchBox Community Forums
GiantTitan

Giant Titan Platform Category Logos

i think you are going to have to download the PSD files and try to add your own comics,mag, etc. artwork behind the text.  I found that the text is gothambold iirc, and you can easily change both text layers to whatever you want.  However, the shadow was custom made with what looks like different shapes behind the text.  You can see it when you turn the text layer off.  So I'd go for just a standard drop shadow and get it as close as you can.  i did that when i added mobile to my platform list.  Unless your really good with doing those shadows by hand.

2 hours ago, damageinc86 said:

i think you are going to have to download the PSD files and try to add your own comics,mag, etc. artwork behind the text.  I found that the text is gothambold iirc, and you can easily change both text layers to whatever you want.  However, the shadow was custom made with what looks like different shapes behind the text.  You can see it when you turn the text layer off.  So I'd go for just a standard drop shadow and get it as close as you can.  i did that when i added mobile to my platform list.  Unless your really good with doing those shadows by hand.

I can make the custom text in PS like the original, no problems there, I only need the mags rendered logo, which I am not being able to find a decent one over the web, and was trying to avoid making it myself.