LaunchBox Community Forums

Huge Update New Transitions HT for PC Video

Maddoc1007

Here is Video of Huge Update Coming Soon with all new Transitions for Images and Boxart when using Background Video. All new Transitions for Videos and Boxart when not using Background Video,  You must look at all the video to see all the transitions.

This is with background video on.

• Like 1

I just edited a bunch of text earlier and nothing disappeared for me. O.o I just edited your post, and I think the font color got changed. I highlighted the font, then clicked the color picker and chose automatic. It came back after that, so I would guess that might have happened?

• Like 1

@Rincewind Thank you all we need now is new Image Priorities for the disc and image controls now that we have spinning disc, as it is now in the priorities if you have carts ticked as well it will spin the carts as well, and with the Slide image we will be able to show the controls coming on screen per game if we have image priorities for them hopefully @Jason Carr when he is back will be able to implement separate image priorities for these.  Will be uploading the theme in few days so other developers can utilize the code which hand on my heart i have to give the biggest shout out to @Grila MAJOR MAJOR KUDOS TO HIM, as it was his code that opened the door to making it all possible.

Untitled.png

• Like 1

@Jason Carr Have sent theme to you with the transitions and the spinning tidied up and working on my computer really well.  should have everything else fully updated to upload here in the download section in a few days for the community to dissect just a bit more tidying up to do.

Edited by Maddoc1007
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here is another update coming soon for my Theme HT for PC it is for the Wheel4GamesView and when uploaded all views will be fully finished. Shout out to @CriticalCid for his fantastic work on the arcade videos KUDOS.  Below is video showcasing the New View.   Theme creators feel free to incorporate it into your themes if you like once it is uploaded in a few days.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Pardon the ignorance, where do I find the theme set up like this here in post number 17, with the arcade cabinet? I am building a fightcade and this would be perfect!

Thank you for your time and patience!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk