LaunchBox Community Forums

More V1 by Superfurry (Beta) (Launchbox Plugin)

More v1 Plugin by Super furry

Hiya here is my first plugin for lauchbox i have made.  Its very simple and allows you to view videos on youtube for the game you have selected

Features: Videos for selected game

Double Click to view video

Extract all files into Launchbox\Plugins

Edit ...

I have managed to somehow delete one of the main files for this plugin , so il be rewriting the whole thing. This is for testing purposes only and would like to hear some feedback if you guys would like me to develop this further :)

Enjoy

MorePlugin.rar

Superfurry 

capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Edited by superfurry
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Charco said:

Cool idea, and what are the other 3 plugins you are working on if I may ask?

That woulde be telling :D , But one is a rom downloader that downloads roms straight into launchbox . But I'm a little worried about the legality of it. So i may not share that one :D:o 

How do I use it? I put the files in the plugins folder and I don't see the more... option on my game menu.

If I put the files in without a subfolder Launchbox crashes on boot.

(Inner Exception)

An attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location which would have caused the assembly to be sandboxed in previous versions of the .NET Framework. This release of the .NET Framework does not enable CAS policy by default, so this load may be dangerous. If this load is not intended to sandbox the assembly, please enable the loadFromRemoteSources switch. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=155569 for more information.

App:     LaunchBox
Version: 7.10-beta-5
Type:    System.NotSupportedException
Site:    
Source:  

(Outer Exception)

Could not load file or assembly 'AxInterop.ShockwaveFlashObjects, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)

App:     LaunchBox
Version: 7.10-beta-5
Type:    System.IO.FileLoadException
Site:    System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly _nLoad(System.Reflection.AssemblyName, System.String, System.Security.Policy.Evidence, System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark ByRef, IntPtr, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
Source:  mscorlib

at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly reqAssembly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(AssemblyName assemblyRef)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator`2.MoveNext()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at (String )
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Root.LoadPlugins(String folderPath)
   at (String[] )
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Desktop.Program.Main(String[] args)

Recent Log:

10:39:19 PM Exception

Edited by walter10h

I just tried out the plugin and it looks like a good first step but needs some extra work. For example in the video tab right now it's just a bunch of nondescript urls with no idea of what the video actually is. If you could have this window be larger and show thumbnails and channel names that would make it so much more usable.

I just tried out the plugin and it looks like a good first step but needs some extra work. For example in the video tab right now it's just a bunch of nondescript urls with no idea of what the video actually is. If you could have this window be larger and show thumbnails and channel names that would make it so much more usable.

Yeah as I said it's very very rugged , it's my first plugin and my first attempt at writing a plug in for anything I'm used to writing desktop apps . Plus I deleted an important designer file so I have to start from scratch anyhow [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk