LaunchBox Community Forums

Plugin Test

pdavis

44 minutes ago, kerszr said:

OK cool, its a new one for me but great more light being shon on this  site/application. and to come in and see that comment from me is a bit of a shit eh? oh well to late to take it back now.

I stated my point earlier and stand by it, if i was aware at the time of the commenter i may of been more carefull.

May of been....

8 hours ago, tSRDazz said:

I run the site with my good friend Pete. I may be able to wrangle something together for it if you'd like to use it :)

If you could let me know what specifications you need we can put it together for you. 

Ok, that is a different story. I didn’t want to scrape content without permission. I could rework the plugin fairly easily to display the latest fact you post to the site, just as it appears on the site with links and attributions. PM me and we can work out any details.