LaunchBox Community Forums

Grila's Custom BigBox Controls

Just now, y2guru said:

what the hell was I drinking on Friday??!!  I downloaded the Switch theme I believe and borrowed the .dll, would that have made a difference?  anyway... ill add the reference via VS etc ..

Ahh yes, I made a few minor changes to suit that theme in particular.  You should be using the one from the Downloads section.

@shinra358 Here you go, complete with the charging animation. It's a separate dll so you'll have to add a new reference. There is a handful of exposed properties to control the color and a bool for showing the battery percent. The battery percent styling is done through through the normal control properties (FontFamily, FontSize, Foreground, etc.). The charging animation will obviously only play when PowerLineStatus is Online and BatteryLifePercent < 0. Once the battery reaches 100%, the animation will stop regardless of PowerLineStatus.

There are 2 controls in the dll: PSPBatRounded and PSPBatSquare. Should be pretty self-explanatory on what they are...

Here's the file: GrilaPSPBattery.dll

And here's a few shots showing it in BB:

PSPBatSquare (ShowBatteryPercent=True)

1.thumb.jpg.08afebc100a13b091159720cc2530463.jpgPSPBatSquare (ShowBatteryPercent=False)

2.thumb.jpg.010cc4325a734eeb36abedbf5083c66e.jpgPSPBatRounded (ShowBatteryPercent=True)

3.thumb.jpg.3683b1bad569453d945d49f7f5da2052.jpgPSPBatRounded (ShowBatteryPercent=False)

4.thumb.jpg.3f1fd7c40614a23347754c634aa6361d.jpg

6 minutes ago, shinra358 said:

I added the reference the I placed this at the top:  xmlns:p="clr-namespace:GrilaPSPBattery;assembly=GrilaPSPBattery"

Then I placed this in the proper section: <pb:PSPBatSquare ShowBatteryPercent="true" />

But it says pb:PSPBatSquare doesn't exist in  xmlns:p="clr-namespace:GrilaPSPBattery;assembly=GrilaPSPBattery".

What am I doing wrong?

Did you open visual studio and add the reference to the new .dll ?

1 hour ago, shinra358 said:

Excellent! Thanks

Edit: Does the battery juice still have the glass look? I wanted separated battery juice but with the same glass look as default plugin.

I'm not sure what you mean by glass look. The original one is just a standard Windows progress bar inside a battery shaped outline.