Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, srxz said:

I have no idea what it could be,try to delete the folder and extract it again. I have uploaded a new version without the Plugin dll.

 

Are you with latest launchbox version?

I'm on 11.6. I tried to redownloading and still the same issue as above. I can get into Launchbox but nothing when right clicking a title. Do I need to be on a beta build?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rockohoward said:

I'm on 11.6. I tried to redownloading and still the same issue as above. I can get into Launchbox but nothing when right clicking a title. Do I need to be on a beta build?

I'm on beta, but shouldn't make difference, I tried to even download more plugins to see if it was some sort of compatibility issues, but I can use the plugin normally, with or without the plugin dll.

 

Try to copy the /core dll to the plugin folder, not sure what to do anymore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, srxz said:

I'm on beta, but shouldn't make difference, I tried to even download more plugins to see if it was some sort of compatibility issues, but I can use the plugin normally, with or without the plugin dll.

 

Try to copy the /core dll to the plugin folder, not sure what to do anymore

Just testing here, right clicking a game and choosing 1 click download works, but actually searching comes back with no video found.

image.thumb.png.b880564a9301171389d8b8e12aead159.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

Just testing here, right clicking a game and choosing 1 click download works, but actually searching comes back with no video found.

image.thumb.png.b880564a9301171389d8b8e12aead159.png

Strange, for me it's breaking directly lol. I think it's related to some Launchbox change not sure, I will try to debug asap. Thanks for the test

 

image.thumb.png.21b0ed9c8646d8b5459f5aa6adc640f9.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, srxz said:

I'm on beta, but shouldn't make difference, I tried to even download more plugins to see if it was some sort of compatibility issues, but I can use the plugin normally, with or without the plugin dll.

 

Try to copy the /core dll to the plugin folder, not sure what to do anymore

Updated to the beta and it works now. So I guess its not working with 11.6

 

But I also ran into the same error as above

Edited by rockohoward

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The given key was not present in the dictionary.

App:     LaunchBox
Version: 11.8
Type:    System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException
Site:    System.Text.Json.JsonElement GetProperty(System.String)
Source:  System.Text.Json

   at System.Text.Json.JsonElement.GetProperty(String propertyName)
   at YoutubeExplode.ReverseEngineering.Responses.WatchPage.PlayerConfig.GetPlayerSourceUrl()
   at YoutubeExplode.Videos.Streams.StreamsClient.GetStreamContextFromWatchPageAsync(VideoId videoId)
   at YoutubeExplode.Videos.Streams.StreamsClient.GetManifestAsync(VideoId videoId)
   at YoutubeScraper.Youtube.youtubeAsync(String game, String id, String plataforma)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__139_0(Object state)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Recent Log:

   11:44:55 AM Exception

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/3/2020 at 1:46 AM, srxz said:

Strange, for me it's breaking directly lol. I think it's related to some Launchbox change not sure, I will try to debug asap. Thanks for the test

 

image.thumb.png.21b0ed9c8646d8b5459f5aa6adc640f9.png

Getting this same challenges in 11.8.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...