LaunchBox Community Forums

MovieLauncher v1.00

Hello again here i bring you my third plugin MovieLauncher.

1.Extract contents of zip file into your Launchbox/Plugins directory.

2.Add your films etc via a new platform.

2.Point Launchbox to Moviedummy.exe as emulator(optional).

3.Add artwork via edit menu(optional).

4. Right click Movie and launch with LaunchMovie.

All feedback is much appreciated , thank-you :D

Superfurry (Paul)

MovieLauncherv1.00.rar

movie1.PNG

movie2.PNG

movie3.PNG

• Like 2
Just  what i was looking for, can you add a scraper so it can easy download the covers ?

Do this also work with tv shows ? 

It works with any video or music format just about .

I will do my best to add a scraper when I get some time at the weekend . I'm glad you found it helpful :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
23 hours ago, superfurry said:

It works with any video or music format just about .

I will do my best to add a scraper when I get some time at the weekend . I'm glad you found it helpful :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, i am looking foward to see this improvement.

hey Superfurry

I got the Movie Platform setup and added my movies, movies play fine out of Launchbox and I have a "Fanart.TV" API but when I right click I don't see "Scrape Movie" can you please tell me what I've done wrong

I do have your plugin files in the Plugins folder inside of launchbox (LB version 7.1-beta-7

Thanks for the work you've done on this, it's something, my family and I plan on using.

Thanks

Dan

hey you need the movie scraper plug in , in your plugin folder too . I

1 minute ago, danlester said:

hey Superfurry

I got the Movie Platform setup and added my movies, movies play fine out of Launchbox and I have a "Fanart.TV" API but when I right click I don't see "Scrape Movie" can you please tell me what I've done wrong

I do have your plugin files in the Plugins folder inside of launchbox (LB version 7.1-beta-7

Thanks for the work you've done on this, it's something, my family and I plan on using.

Thanks

Dan

t make that one, but you can use mine and his together :) 

hey Superfurry

Thanks

Dan

That Did it thanks, Considered this one solved

• Like 1
On 2017-5-16 at 11:26 PM, danlester said:

hey Superfurry

Thanks

Dan

That Did it thanks, Considered this one solved

hey Dan , I am happy you got it solved . Think of a plug in like an extension of launchbox , but some of the plugins need a little help. Its quite confusing i know, its a bit easier now because each plugin is in its own folder. So one .dll file will read from another 2 or 3 other dll files , if one is missing the whole thing doesn't work. I hope this does not sound patronizing :D . Hope you and you're family enjoy . 

Superfurry (Paul)

P.s i have had a drink tonight excuse me ;)

• 2 weeks later...