LaunchBox Community Forums

Playlist Theme Video Requests...

7 minutes ago, angelobodetti said:

Hi @CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT

I LOVE the collection videos you have been making. I am hoping you could make a few more of the playlist theme videos (main video theme for the collection):

- Mortal Kombat
- Super Mario Brothers
- Mario Party

Love your work - thanks for everything!

Thank you!

I've got a handful of Final Fantasy themes to finish, some Sega Saturn themes, and a Castlevania playlist theme to get more game footage for, so I can get it uploaded, but I will get some playlists going for those too. :) Already have Mario on the list!

Edited by CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT

2 minutes ago, igotdvds said:

Can someone do an all around MAME Fighting game video? Street Fighter/Mortal Kombat, etc? I've called mine "Fighter Classics".

Fighter.png

I can certainly put it on my list. I've got a bunch of other videos I'm working on (really want to finish out the Final Fantasy, Sega Saturn game themes ). I just started work on a Final Fantasy playlist theme and I'm doing a Mario one after that is finished, so if you aren't in a big hurry to get one, I can add it after that one and see what I can come up with for you.

10 hours ago, CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT said:

I can certainly put it on my list. I've got a bunch of other videos I'm working on (really want to finish out the Final Fantasy, Sega Saturn game themes ). I just started work on a Final Fantasy playlist theme and I'm doing a Mario one after that is finished, so if you aren't in a big hurry to get one, I can add it after that one and see what I can come up with for you.

Perfect. Thank you!

• Like 1

On 5/23/2017 at 9:41 AM, igotdvds said:

Perfect. Thank you!

Hey @igotdvds, I've started working on the Mario playlist theme, so I'll be following up with yours next. Do you have any preference for music (original tunes, remix, custom, or none at all). Granted I'll be making it available to the community, but if you have a specific preference for music, let me know.

9 hours ago, CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT said:

Hey @igotdvds, I've started working on the Mario playlist theme, so I'll be following up with yours next. Do you have any preference for music (original tunes, remix, custom, or none at all). Granted I'll be making it available to the community, but if you have a specific preference for music, let me know.

None at all. You haven't made a bad choice yet. ;)

• Like 1

Hey @igotdvds. I've started the playlist theme for you. It's still super early, but you can see the general idea I'm going for. I've still got to find more character art to use (just have Chun Li at the moment), but do you want any specific titles referenced in the theme? I don't have this playlist in my own setup, so any input you want to put in is a-ok. You'll have to excuse the low visual fidelity in the clip below. I only 32GBs of RAM on my system and I have the resolution set to a quarter so the preview will render faster since I've got a number of effects going on; definitely won't look like this once it's encoded out.

Edited by CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT

On 5/31/2017 at 0:52 AM, CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT said:

Hey @igotdvds. I've started the playlist theme for you. It's still super early, but you can see the general idea I'm going for. I've still got to find more character art to use (just have Chun Li at the moment), but do you want any specific titles referenced in the theme? I don't have this playlist in my own setup, so any input you want to put in is a-ok. You'll have to excuse the low visual fidelity in the clip below. I only 32GBs of RAM on my system and I have the resolution set to a quarter so the preview will render faster since I've got a number of effects going on; definitely won't look like this once it's encoded out.

Lookin good!! Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, X-Men are the primary titles. 

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT said:

@BlueArrowUK

I've already got started on this, ha ha!

Here's a peek at the beginning. The video is going to be roughly 4:30, so it'll be biggish size-wise, but I think it's going to turn out awesome in the end.

This looks amazing so far my friend, I really can't wait to see it when it's done ? also I love the music choice, classic tune into a dubstep beat....Perfect!! ?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hopping on this thread with a couple of requests. Did not want to open a new thread for requests. 

Hoping someone has in the works or would not mind creating a video for:

-An actual theme video for "Playlists" 

-Street Fighter

-Resident Evil

Thanks!