LaunchBox Community Forums

Playlist Theme Video Requests...

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Seems to be pretty quite here the last while? Just thought I would drop in and ask if you could make a Doom Collection Theme @CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT ? . I know there are collections covered in the new unified theme, but I prefare yours to be honest, but we need MORE:) . I know this has been asked before but an actual Collections Theme based around your current themes would be great too!

He guys! This is just to know if somebody is using an autopopulated playlist with the recently played games, and if so, if you have a logo and/or a video for it. It is a great addition to your set so you dont need to start looking for your recent games in every system, but without media I don't want to have it in my set :S

4 hours ago, Robin55 said:

Seems to be pretty quite here the last while? Just thought I would drop in and ask if you could make a Doom Collection Theme @CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT ? . I know there are collections covered in the new unified theme, but I prefare yours to be honest, but we need MORE:) . I know this has been asked before but an actual Collections Theme based around your current themes would be great too!

I will give making a Doom Collection video theme a shot! :)

• Like 1