LaunchBox Community Forums

Playlist Theme Video Requests...

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2018 at 12:21 PM, CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT said:

Definitely on the way!! :D Will be up this week. I fully intended to have it uploaded at the end of last week, but decided to make a change that wound up taking a bit longer than I anticipated it would. Hold tight and sorry for the delay. I don't have as much time for these of late, but will definitely be coming through. Should have it available Tuesday or Wednesday (Tuesday is by b-day, so will have to see how it goes).

Happy belated birthday!

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/19/2018 at 12:21 PM, CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT said:

Definitely on the way!! :D Will be up this week. I fully intended to have it uploaded at the end of last week, but decided to make a change that wound up taking a bit longer than I anticipated it would. Hold tight and sorry for the delay. I don't have as much time for these of late, but will definitely be coming through. Should have it available Tuesday or Wednesday (Tuesday is by b-day, so will have to see how it goes).

Hey mate, just wondering if you were thinking of dropping this as a Christmas gift? :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Requesting the following Playlist videos (the ones in image WITHOUT a line through it) as I'm building a smaller curated drive collection with the best of the best and major series in general...would be amazing...if anyone has the interest and the skill; or can I link me to some existing ones since I can't seem to find some of these, it would be SO appreciated....some would be pretty specific like the PLATFORM ones and Age-Rating ones, which I haven't really seen around...

LB_Curated_Mixed_Genre_PLAYLISTVIDEOS_NEEDED.jpg

On 12/30/2018 at 9:43 PM, cleverest said:

Requesting the following Playlist videos (the ones in image WITHOUT a line through it) as I'm building a smaller curated drive collection with the best of the best and major series in general...would be amazing...if anyone has the interest and the skill; or can I link me to some existing ones since I can't seem to find some of these, it would be SO appreciated....some would be pretty specific like the PLATFORM ones and Age-Rating ones, which I haven't really seen around...

LB_Curated_Mixed_Genre_PLAYLISTVIDEOS_NEEDED.jpg

We have almost all of them already . For me Except pokemon and dragon quest for the series of games I start a little stagnate. By the way excuse me with the language barrier but I can not understand the meaning of what you say . you want someone who could help you make playlist for your collection is that? :)

Edit ok i understand ;)

Edited by PaDeMoNiuM

Just now, PaDeMoNiuM said:

We have almost all of them already . For me Except pokemon and dragon quest for the series of games I start a little stagnate. By the way excuse me with the language barrier but I can not understand the meaning of what you say . you want someone who could help you make playlist for your collection is that? :)

VIDEOS for my playlists I have already made.  Just the intro video. Thanks.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Sorry to necro a really old threat but was wondering if anyone has seen videos to go with "best of the decade" collections.  Seems like a pretty natural set of collections (effectively 4 community stars or above separated by decade) but haven't seen much content supporting it.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Thornback said:

Est-ce que quelqu'un serait prêt à créer un thème Tom Clancy? Il existe des dizaines de jeux sur plusieurs plates-formes pour s'en inspirer, ce qui en ferait un ajustement idéal.

Hello dude ! I am in the middle of the spy hud interface for my custom cyber runner theme. I can try to do something for you. It would give something more serious:

• 2 weeks later...

I started a "Spinner Games" playlist.  Any chance someone could make a video and clear logo?

The games I have so far are:

720 Degrees

Arkanoid

Ikari Warriors

Ikari III: The Rescue

Pole Position

Super Sprint

Tac/Scan

Thanks!

Edited by purplebot

• 1 month later...