LaunchBox Community Forums

Open - Deletions not functioning properly? - Issue #339

DjBlades

• 1 month later...

Hiya @Belgarath,

I wasn't aware of there still being issues with deletion. Thanks for the feedback!

I'll be out of the office a lot in the following few weeks, so it may take some time before I manage to get a fix up, but I'll add it to my todo list :). If you'd like notifications on this, add it to the issue tracker for the DB and I'll update you there :).

• Like 3

I just had a similar issue with AutoDuel for DOS downloading a bunch of watermarked images that I'd replaced months ago, instead of the images currently available. Hope this can get fixed soon, I'm trying to go through the DOS section and give it a good tidying in anticipation of eXoDOS 3.0's Launchbox integration.

Edited by FistyDollars
  • Like 1

On 7/20/2017 at 1:30 AM, Belgarath said:

@Vlansix is there still a problem with deletions? I've deleted the box art for http://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/images/71827

twice now and it's been approved each time, but it's still there.

I've also been having the same issue. Multiple approved to delete watermarked images, but they never go anywhere.

• Vlansix changed the title to Open - Deletions not functioning properly? - Issue #339