LaunchBox Community Forums

NoshOnThis

nosh

@nosh

Sorry, but I don't see any unblock checkbox. I don't think that I have ever seen such a checkbox in the properties of any file [emoji57]

Not sure, it might have to do with permissions on the files @jasoncarr might be better suited to help with this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

On 6/6/2017 at 4:07 PM, deliyuerek85 said:

I'm getting always this error message, when I choose this theme an I can not get out of the options menu.

Unbenannt.thumb.png.4d9630dc037d273c07950240a87b0fff.png

The last sentence says: The module can not

I'm getting this same error for SlimDX.dll, I don't see an Unblock option on this file...running Windows 10.

On 11/06/2017 at 5:46 AM, noiseprisoner said:

I'm getting this same error for SlimDX.dll, I don't see an Unblock option on this file...running Windows 10.

Hi !!

I had the exact same error and to solve it, I reinstalled DirectX and some VC redistributables (best way to do this to install a game from steam :p)

If you just did a "fresh" install of your PC and LB this must be this :)

Hope you'll fix this !

Narecker

love everything about this theme , but will you be making more platform banners in the near future? Im missing Cave , CPS 1 2 3 , Mega Drive (not Genesis) , etc. so missing a few [emoji20] 

this ocd is killing me

Cave cps1 2 3 were created already, they are under the images/playlist directory in my theme. If you created those systems as platforms, you will need to move the banners from images/playlist to images/platform

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nosh said:

Cave cps1 2 3 were created already, they are under the images/playlist directory in my theme. If you created those systems as platforms, you will need to move the banners from images/playlist to images/platform

I see cool thanks! , any more systems coming?:D

Hi Nosh

Bloody good theme you have made!

I know all your labels are different but would it be possible to get the psd or gimp file for a general purpose label that we can use for systems are not covered yet?

Thought I would make a quick list of the ones I am missing for reference anyway...

CONSOLES

Philips Videopac+

Sega CD 32x

Sega Pico

Epoch Super Cassette Vision

COMPUTERS

MSX 2 +

NEC PC-9801

Nec PC-8801

Amstard CPC

Apple II

Apple IIgs

BBC Microcomputer System

Commodore 128

Commodore Vic-20

Commodore Plus 4

HANDHELDS

Hartung Game Master

GamePark GP323

and lots of odd playlists that the psd would be great for

Hi Nosh, first of all, wow man, incredible theme!

And now, the problem I have. As you can see in the first image, the platforms info shows duplicated in all cover views and I don't know why is happening, need some help here. The auto scroll works fine.

b0LiVme.png

And my second problem, in the second image the Game info shows only one line as you can see squared in red, also, it has a big blank space squared in blue where "Completed","Damaged",.. logos shouls appear but I have them disabled so I prefer not to have this big blank space. The auto scroll don't work here IDNW, works well in platform but not in game notes.

MqqksID.jpg

Hope you can help me and thanks again for this awesome theme!

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Nosh, first of all, wow man, incredible theme!

And now, the problem I have. As you can see in the first image, the platforms info shows duplicated in all cover views and I don't know why is happening, need some help here. The auto scroll works fine.

b0LiVme.png

And my second problem, in the second image the Game info shows only one line as you can see squared in red, also, it has a big blank space squared in blue where "Completed","Damaged",.. logos shouls appear but I have them disabled so I prefer not to have this big blank space. The auto scroll don't work here IDNW, works well in platform but not in game notes.

MqqksID.jpg

Hope you can help me and thanks again for this awesome theme!

I will take a look at the issues you are having soon. Life has been a little nuts lately. Do you have scroll platform details on for the first issue? I know that one can be resolved by changing the platform settings.

The second issue is definitely a bug. Make sure you are using the latest version of the theme, I've released a few versions since the initial.