LaunchBox Community Forums
lfan

[Problem] Supermodel 0.2a + ReShade 3.0.7

When the emulator is opened, only one little part of the game screen is shown.

WP_20170606_13_04_50_Pro.jpg

When the ReShade interface is opened, all game screen is shown.

WP_20170606_13_05_11_Pro.jpg

Then the screen remains normal.

WP_20170606_13_05_38_Pro.jpg

The emulator resolution is 1280x720.

Any suggestion?

Thanks!

This is 100% a reshade problem, or an issue with the emulator. Something with the graphical hooks are probably not playing well with each other (total guess). Not many people around here use Reshade, or if they do almost no one talks about it.

43 minutes ago, SentaiBrad said:

This is 100% a reshade problem, or an issue with the emulator. Something with the graphical hooks are probably not playing well with each other (total guess). Not many people around here use Reshade, or if they do almost no one talks about it.

Thanks for your answer! I created a topic in ReShade forum too. Maybe could have a solution...

I am by no means an expert with ReShade but I can tell you that how it looks depends heavily on the resolution of the program being injected with it. Both the native resolution and the final upscaled resolution will have an effect and you will have to tinker with the settings of whatever specific shader effect you are trying to use to get it to look the way you want it to.

11 hours ago, lordmonkus said:

I am by no means an expert with ReShade but I can tell you that how it looks depends heavily on the resolution of the program being injected with it. Both the native resolution and the final upscaled resolution will have an effect and you will have to tinker with the settings of whatever specific shader effect you are trying to use to get it to look the way you want it to.

I always config the ReShade resolution to the same of the emulator. And, even with different resolution, on M2Emulator and PCSX2, that screen problem never occured... :(

Edited by lfan