LaunchBox Community Forums

Steam Summer 2017 Sale

Zombeaver

7 hours ago, alexis524 said:

hey, to eaach his own. I'm not a big fan of RGB lights in my case either, but not knocking it for those who like that touch.

Any titles you're really REALLY itching to experience on PC?

yah and RBG  can look good in moderation :).

GTA 5 using this looks nuuts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PUaHKmZP-0 .. 

Doom since i deliberately skipped it on console knowing i was moving to PC... 

BF1. 

Skyrim modded to hell and back :). my old pc could do a little but wasn't powerful enough to do much...

And Zelda Breath of the wild  ? Cemu look like it's playing the game almost perfectly now. And I'm not getting a Wii U or Switch anytime soon. I did buy the Collectors edition of Zelda just for support. 

Edited by ALIE
  • Like 1

GTA 5 is sick when heavily modded, as is Skyrim.

I'm currently debating updating my Skyrim build with 250'ish mods all playing nicley together for one hella great ride.  A good number have been updated since I've installed, enough to make me seriously consider updating, but with SSE, Mod Organizer 2 doesn't play well sooo, i'm stuck with NMM ,which isn't a bad option, but have to scrap my build and reinstall everything from scratch. Right now i'm fighting the "if it's not broke, don't fix it" train of thought. I'd hate to louse up what I have going. 

On a semi-related note, with modding SSE (which i assume is the version you would use to mod off of) there was just an interesting post on Nexus yesterday about a recent Bethesda update that now puts a cap to 65,535 bits of variable data that a Skyrim save can store. With just a handful of popular and better mods out there putting you close to 40,000, it leaves little room for additional mods and dynamic allocation while playing through and will leave you with a dead save file that may not be able to be loaded if that cap is exceeded. You may want to hold off until a fix can be found. I'm just downloading my mods now, putting an install order together and using the time to sort out the plug in list as well so that when I do install, I can play right after i finish with no CTD's :)

P.S. Sorry mods and OP, i've taken this thread waaaaay off-course.

Edited by alexis524
  • Like 1