LaunchBox Community Forums

Retroarch 1.6.3 is OUT !

dov_EL

Just now, Drybonz said:

I noticed the RA website seemed to be really slow today (although I was able to get there... just had to wait), so maybe it's not even Stellar.

It's possible, i just had to refresh it just now as the site didn't load first time, but i did try stellar yesterday which is when i discovered the issue.

1 minute ago, Drybonz said:

Sorry, I haven't updated RA in a while... could you remind me if there is a way to update all the cores at once to the latest (besides Stellar)?

Not that i know of, before i used stellar i just used the core downloader inside retroarch as that always downloads the newest version.

I just re downloaded stellar 0.83 which used to work just fine for me, and that's not working anymore either. So looks like it might be on the libretro end.

Here is his reply,

@dragon57 @neil9000

I've identified the crash and replaced the download with a fixed version.

The Buildbot Date List was going out of range when it checked for mismatched cores. 

The "Cannot connect to sever" error only happens if the scanned url returns empty. It connects to the hidden index-extended file in the Buildbot directory. I will look into this.

I will work on v0.8.5 and redesign so no more errors will occur.

• 2 weeks later...