LaunchBox Community Forums

My concern is piquing

CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT

Definitely not trying to be nosy and it's none of my business to know specifics and not interested in any sort of drama, but I'm getting a little bit concerned. Over the last month-ish, I've noticed there have been fewer updates to LB/BB than what Jason generally puts out.

I've also noticed the threads of people that watch the live streams and it seems that Jason is not doing those as of late. There also hasn't been a news upload since June 24th, though there have been some tutorials, so that's at least good.

I'm aware that Brad left a few weeks ago, so I figure it's maybe related, but it's been awfully quiet.

In any case, and again, I'm not interested in speculation or getting into other people's business or jumping the gun, so hopefully all is going well and we get some kind of update from Jason soon.

• Thanks 1

Although my concern hasn't quite started "piquing" just yet :) I'm becoming a little worried too. Updates, news, information, youtube developer sessions were coming in at a rapid pace until about 2 months ago. My guess is that Jason, with a house full of people out on summer vacation, has his 'plate full' and may also be awaiting the progress on an updated 3D engine that him and another fellow has been working on as of lately, which is supposed to be a real game-changer, according to what I heard in a few of his developer sessions.

• Like 1

You Guys, are not he only ones, who are concerned.I was going to start the same sort of subject, with reference to the fact its gone quiet.

Though, if its like my household at the moment, with my 10 year old Daughter being off, on her summer holiday,I expect Jason has got his hands full.

Hopefully, once the Summer Break has finished, everything will be back on track.

Hope you are keeping well Jason. and everything is ok, in your life.

• Like 2

So just a quick response to this, @Kirsten Marie let us know on Discord a few days ago that Jason has been a bit busy with vacations, his kids and what not and is not going to stop his Dev streams.   It is summer and folks with children like to spend time with them.  Don't worry guys, Jason im sure isnt going anywhere.  B|

• Like 3

Hey guys, just a quick update. I am working on two rather large things for the moment; the first is the new 3D engine for Big Box (which is largely @Vlansix's doing but I am working with him to get it integrated), and a rather large new surprise. Rest assured that I am still working hard on things daily. Trust me, there is no concern as to the future of LaunchBox. I will also get back to live streaming here soon. :)

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...