Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Charco said:

@letstalkaboutdune any updates on the remaining videos? Maybe @Levo_Stone could do these instead?

Well my idea was to stick to Consoles and leave Arcade to @letstalkaboutdune after all the whole layout I use was to complement his so people could divide up their genres with Arcade genres and Console genres. I would rather not do Arcade if I can avoid it as it would be a lot of work.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Charco as we have not heard from @letstalkaboutdune and I see you only have two videos you want done I could defiantly give it a go. I would use themes instead of gameplay since that way things would work better together and I would use Hyperspin logos. let me know and I can get started.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's great @Levo_Stone, yeah I would go with the recorded Hyperspin theme videos in keeping with the others he made for arcade playlists. I agree with the games he listed for each too. Thanks for doing this :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Charco said:

That's great @Levo_Stone, yeah I would go with the recorded Hyperspin theme videos in keeping with the others he made for arcade playlists. I agree with the games he listed for each too. Thanks for doing this :)

@Charco I have found all the wrestling themes but I am missing two of the boxing themes, Pound for Pound and Title Fight. It's weird I can find just about everything else for them but no theme and I have been searching the Emumovies FTP still no luck.....would you have any other suggestions for replacements?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, letstalkaboutdune said:

Hi @Levo_Stone have you already spent some time on this? If not, I can give it a go as I actually have some time today that I can spend on it. Wouldn't hurt to draw up a couple new logos as well.

no not really @letstalkaboutdune I just got the grid so as it's absolutely mathematically correct which I hadn't got around to doing yet. (I know you gave me your template but I found the pro version of elements a bit over my head, still though it helped) no this is your thread so go ahead, we just hadn't heard from you in a long time....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Charco, it looks like there are no themes for Pound for Pound or Title Fight. Are there two other boxing games we can use instead?

Edit: Never mind, I made it work!

Edited by letstalkaboutdune

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, letstalkaboutdune said:

Done and uploading to EmuMovies as we speak! YouTube previews below in the meantime. 

The new clear logos have been added as well.

Enjoy, @Charco!

 

These are great!  Nice work.  Any chance I could talk you into doing the following Arcade Genre's when you get a minute?

 

Trackball Games

4-Way Classic Joystick Games

Dual JoyStick Games

4-Player Games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Hank7_98 said:

These are great!  Nice work.  Any chance I could talk you into doing the following Arcade Genre's when you get a minute?

 

Trackball Games

4-Way Classic Joystick Games

Dual JoyStick Games

4-Player Games

Hi @Hank7_98, yes I plan to get to them eventually. In the meantime, @Levo_Stone has made a bunch of genre/playlist videos in a similar style including several of the ones you're asking for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2017 at 8:56 PM, letstalkaboutdune said:

Done and uploading to EmuMovies as we speak! YouTube previews below in the meantime. 

The new clear logos have been added as well.

Enjoy, @Charco!

 

I like these but they would have been nicer if they didn't use hyperspin themes and just used game footage instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Styphelus said:

I like these but they would have been nicer if they didn't use hyperspin themes and just used game footage instead.

I made these videos for use in my arcade cabinet, and for the way I have it configured I think the themes look much better. I don't have the time or motivation to make alternate versions of them, but if you like I can share my Adobe Premiere Pro project and you can swap out the clips, logos, and music for anything you like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, letstalkaboutdune said:

I made these videos for use in my arcade cabinet, and for the way I have it configured I think the themes look much better. I don't have the time or motivation to make alternate versions of them, but if you like I can share my Adobe Premiere Pro project and you can swap out the clips, logos, and music for anything you like.

That would be great if you could share it. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×