LaunchBox Community Forums

1 hour ago, Charco said:

@letstalkaboutdune any updates on the remaining videos? Maybe @Levo_Stone could do these instead?

Well my idea was to stick to Consoles and leave Arcade to @letstalkaboutdune after all the whole layout I use was to complement his so people could divide up their genres with Arcade genres and Console genres. I would rather not do Arcade if I can avoid it as it would be a lot of work.... 

3 hours ago, Charco said:

That's great @Levo_Stone, yeah I would go with the recorded Hyperspin theme videos in keeping with the others he made for arcade playlists. I agree with the games he listed for each too. Thanks for doing this :)

@Charco I have found all the wrestling themes but I am missing two of the boxing themes, Pound for Pound and Title Fight. It's weird I can find just about everything else for them but no theme and I have been searching the Emumovies FTP still no luck.....would you have any other suggestions for replacements?

2 minutes ago, letstalkaboutdune said:

Hi @Levo_Stone have you already spent some time on this? If not, I can give it a go as I actually have some time today that I can spend on it. Wouldn't hurt to draw up a couple new logos as well.

no not really @letstalkaboutdune I just got the grid so as it's absolutely mathematically correct which I hadn't got around to doing yet. (I know you gave me your template but I found the pro version of elements a bit over my head, still though it helped) no this is your thread so go ahead, we just hadn't heard from you in a long time....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, letstalkaboutdune said:

Done and uploading to EmuMovies as we speak! YouTube previews below in the meantime. 

The new clear logos have been added as well.

Enjoy, @Charco!

These are great!  Nice work.  Any chance I could talk you into doing the following Arcade Genre's when you get a minute?

Trackball Games

4-Way Classic Joystick Games

Dual JoyStick Games

4-Player Games

5 hours ago, Hank7_98 said:

These are great!  Nice work.  Any chance I could talk you into doing the following Arcade Genre's when you get a minute?

Trackball Games

4-Way Classic Joystick Games

Dual JoyStick Games

4-Player Games

Hi @Hank7_98, yes I plan to get to them eventually. In the meantime, @Levo_Stone has made a bunch of genre/playlist videos in a similar style including several of the ones you're asking for.

3 hours ago, Styphelus said:

I like these but they would have been nicer if they didn't use hyperspin themes and just used game footage instead.

I made these videos for use in my arcade cabinet, and for the way I have it configured I think the themes look much better. I don't have the time or motivation to make alternate versions of them, but if you like I can share my Adobe Premiere Pro project and you can swap out the clips, logos, and music for anything you like.

21 hours ago, letstalkaboutdune said:

I made these videos for use in my arcade cabinet, and for the way I have it configured I think the themes look much better. I don't have the time or motivation to make alternate versions of them, but if you like I can share my Adobe Premiere Pro project and you can swap out the clips, logos, and music for anything you like.

That would be great if you could share it. Thanks!