LaunchBox Community Forums

2 hours ago, keltoigael said:

Sorry it took so long, I just uploaded the new Clear Logos and Banners, now with templates to make your own. Have it boys/girls.

Forgot to add, they are psd files so you will need photoshop or equivalent.

Awesome ! Thank you, Your wheel are beautiful! Would you have a source to advise to find the same type of background?
Personal for me the set is complete! it just misses collection and survival horrror

* Something else (and that's maybe because I'm french: p)
What is the clear logo "Plex"? o_O

7 minutes ago, Padou said:

Awesome ! Thank you, Your wheel are beautiful! Would you have a source to advise to find the same type of background?
Personal for me the set is complete! it just misses collection and survival horrror

* Something else (and that's maybe because I'm french: p)
What is the clear logo "Plex"? o_O

I would just google w/e system/game you find interesting and placing it as the background for either the banner or clear logo. Plex is a server app that lets you set up a Netflix like experience with your own media.

https://www.plex.tv/

• 3 weeks later...

Here are some I just whipped up. I hope you guys like them. I know the emulators for these especially XBOX and XBOX 360 are in their infancy but figured what the hay :) I hope these don't take up much room? I know they're pretty big. If there is a better way to share them without using space here let me know.

Microsoft XBOX 360 V2.png

Microsoft XBOX 360.png

Microsoft XBOX V2.png

Microsoft XBOX.png

Sony Playstation 3 V2.png

Sony Playstation 3 V3.png

Sony Playstation 3 V4.png

Sony Playstation 3 V5.png

Sony Playstation 3.png

Windows.png

Atari 2600 V2.png

Atari 2600.png

Sega Model 2.png

Edited by The_Keeper86
  • Like 1

Thanks man I appreciate it! Yeah, I don't mess with PS a whole lot so I was pretty happy with the results. I regret not changing the font colors and sizes. But I'll definitely make some alternatives. I never used the alignment tools though so I'm trying to figure that part out.

Edited by The_Keeper86

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Folks - noob here, just got a license of Launchbox. I got the theme to work, but the video isn't playing. I've put all video files under Launchob\Themes\CityHunter 2\Videos\Backgrounds\Default. The cinematix background works, but it doesn't seem to be taking any videos I put in the theme folder itself. I'm sure I'm missing something, but struggled to find the answer in the forum.

I'm on Launchbox 8.4-beta-6
CityHunter2 plugin version
All scanline version of the video

Thanks

Edited by nunuyorker
provide version numbers for clarity

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, keltoigael said:

Been a while but I have a small update. Thanks to @MalachiMaverick's diligence he was able to track down to lost background files of mine, The Grid and VHS Grid. They are available for download again.

@keltoigaelDon't forget to credit @Zombeaver, and @mrcleen74. They were the ones who gave me the files to be able to give to you in the first place. :) 

Edited by MalachiMaverick