LaunchBox Community Forums

This is a collection of Console Genre Intro Videos I have made. The concept is to make the videos fit with @letstalkaboutdune's Arcade Genre collection though there are some slight differences. Big thanks to letstalkaboutdune for his help. Many thanks to the EmuMovies community and the HyperSpin community. The video files are hosted at EmuMovies.

I will be adding to this list regularly over the next while and I will take requests, I want to make a video for every Playlist in my collection which can be found here:

I have used HyperSpin logos in some of the videos for the moment but I'll probably replace them with my own at some point.

FILES:

Role_Playing_Games.mp4

Shooter.mp4

Motor_Games.mp4

Rhythm_Games.mp4

Strategy_Games.mp4

Horror_Games.mp4

Light_Gun_Games.mp4

Role-Playing LOGO.png

Shooter Games LOGO.png

Motor LOGO.png

Rhythm Games LOGO.png

Horror LOGO.png

Lightgun LOGO.png

Role-Playing LOGO.png

Shooter Games LOGO.png

Motor LOGO.png

Rhythm Games LOGO.png

Horror LOGO.png

Lightgun LOGO.png

Edited by Levo_Stone

I realized 12 of the Files were too large and that a less powerful system could have problems loading the videos so I have re-mastered these videos and re-uploaded them.

Looking great!  Thanks for posting these.  Question -- where in the interface would you use videos for Genre and Playlists? 

4 hours ago, alnyden said:

Looking great!  Thanks for posting these.  Question -- where in the interface would you use videos for Genre and Playlists? 

Sorry I don't understand? These are for use with BigBox, not the LaunchBox interface, you won't be able to see them in LaunchBox however you do need launchBox to create a playlist under Platform Catagorys and call it Playlists or Genres and then create Genres inside that Playlist that are named the same as the Genre videos here. Then close launchBox and go to \LaunchBox\Videos and their should be a folder named after each playlist or Genre and that's where you place each video. If their isn't folders named after each Genre you will have to create them and make sure they are named correctly.