LaunchBox Community Forums

What could the big news be

ALIE

To be honest, I can see how some can be disappointed by this, but I'm not for two reasons:

1) Jason is a business man so he wants to maximize his profit. There's nothing wrong with that. He can double his money by making more software and therefore make LaunchBox better because he can reinvest that into the business.

2) He said he's going to hire Vlansix full-time by the end of the year so he'll have another highly skilled programmer working full-time. Remember, Jason was doing all of the programming solo just a few months ago.

At the end of the day, this will appeal to many more people. Emulation is great, but it is something technical that you as a consumer need to learn in order to benefit from it. Music is something that has a higher potential audience. I want Big Box to be as good as possible, but there is a great business opportunity for this so I don't mind him pursuing it.

Edited by Beatlemaniac19

Just now, Beatlemaniac19 said:

To be honest, I can see how some can be disappointed by this, but I'm not for two reasons:

1) Jason is a business man so he wants to maximize his profit. There's nothing wrong with that. He can double his money by making more software and therefore make LaunchBox better because he can reinvest that into the business.

2) He said he's going to hire Vlansix full-time by the end of the year so he'll have another highly skilled programmer working full-time. Remember, Jason was doing all of the programming solo just a few months ago.

More revenue for LB is always a positive