LaunchBox Community Forums

What could the big news be

ALIE

Oh Jason, all those looks at my collection and you finally decided to just give me a LaunchBox for music, huh?

"Maybe this will stop Kriven's shit from breaking!"

I really like the interface. Any chance LaunchBox could see a bit of an interface overhaul to look half as slick?

Edited by Kriven

11 hours ago, Styphelus said:

LOL! Please tell me you are joking. Music Box is already 10x better than iTunes simply because it plays your music. iTunes is just a bloated front for a store to sell you low quality compressed music for a lot of money. 

thousand times the same discussion, even when you also have the chance to put in your own music directly ripped with whatever you want... and also nice to know what the 10000000000 times better Music Box is out for Apple ;-0 so please don't jump like a kid around your dark corner spreading your heat ;-)

4 hours ago, Opak said:

I just watched the Announcement Stream. Is there really a market for a music frontend? I'm not so sure about that, but i'm not an audiophile anyways.

Probably not but I wouldn't mind another one. I have a dedicated laptop for music hooked up to my stereo system so it's always nice to have a cool front end display my music, especially when I have people over and they want to browse and pick music. I currently use Media Monkey but this Music Box thing already looks cooler and very simple to use. I would pay for it but then again, I'm not poor. 

• Like 1

Keep in mind that LaunchBox brought some new ideas to the table when it comes to gaming frontends (most notably the Additional Applications utility) which could be brought over to Music Box Alpha to give it a leg up on the competition. Wouldn't it be neat if you could launch music videos and view the artwork (ahem, "manuals?") from an album's Right-Click menu? I don't think the current music players can do that.

• Like 2