Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums
RetroGaming

am I still licensed?

Recommended Posts

Hey Guys, yes i am back from the dead... I lost all my stuff due to a fried hardrive months ago and man that set me back years... Anyways I am now just getting back to setting up LB and I was wondering why it doesn't say my licensed named on it anymore like it use to when ever I would open it...? I got the full version several months ago and wanted to know if this is a new update or is something else wrong..

I am using vers. 7.11 currently

proof.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like you lost your license file or something happened to it, I would suggest emailing support@unbrokensoftware.com

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Launchbox if you go to Help -> About -> Premium it will show you the current status of your premium license.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lordmonkus said:

It looks like you lost your license file or something happened to it, I would suggest emailing support@unbrokensoftware.com

just because i had it uninstalled? surely hope they can fix it thanks... yeah it was on my old copy of windows that was completely lost and fried.. i didn't have time to back anything up but i did indeed pay for it.

 

2 minutes ago, Zombeaver said:

In Launchbox if you go to Help -> About -> Premium it will show you the current status of your premium license.

will do right now thank you.

Edited by RetroGaming
more info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lordmonkus said:

If you uninstalled it and reinstalled you would need to copy over your license.xml file.

yeah that got fried with my hard drive along with over 10 years of my life's work...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Then shooting an email to support@unbrokensoftware.com should get you a new license file mailed out to you. It's a good idea to back that up either in your email or on a USB stick or something.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok thankfully

6 minutes ago, lordmonkus said:

Then shooting an email to support@unbrokensoftware.com should get you a new license file mailed out to you. It's a good idea to back that up either in your email or on a USB stick or something.

i find it! on my alt HD LB Premium? now i just need to know where i place it in the LB folder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RetroGaming said:

ok thankfully

i find it! on my alt HD LB Premium? now i just need to know where i place it in the LB folder.

Just in the base LB folder along with the Launchbox.exe etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zombeaver said:

Just in the base LB folder along with the Launchbox.exe etc.

thank you guys sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much mate. can now close thread... man I missed this place... I am trying to put my life back together after the devistation of all the Hurricanes...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...