CriticalZoneV2 issue

GunerX

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I’ve just created a Metroid playlist and it works completely fine on my end with your videos. I'm sorry to say that at this point I have no idea how to help you any further. I’ve encountered the same problem with playlists before in older revisions of the background video plug-in but I thought that they were all gone as I've never had any issues with it in its current version.

Maybe @eatkinola can think of anything else on how to help you?

I can’t promise an exact date any than “soonish” but eatkinola is currently working on a new version of the video plug-in that may or may not could solve your problems, I don’t know.

If you are willing to wait I can get you the beta version of the new CriticalZone version once it’s finished and if the problem still persist we can further trouble shoot it.

3 minutes ago, CriticalCid said:

I’ve just created a Metroid playlist and it works completely fine on my end with your videos. I'm sorry to say that at this point I have no idea how to help you any further. I’ve encountered the same problem with playlists before in older revisions of the background video plug-in but I thought that they were all gone as I've never had any issues with it in its current version.

I can’t promise an exact date any than “soonish” but eatkinola is currently working on a new version of the video plug-in that may or may not could solve your problems, I don’t know.

If you are willing to wait I can get you the beta version of the new CriticalZone version once it’s finished and if the problem still persist we can further trouble shoot it.

sure. ill try a beta version.

4 minutes ago, CriticalCid said:

also could you show me EXACTLY where you/how you structured your folders in the theme? i want to make absolutely sure Im doing it right.

24 minutes ago, Charco said:

Looks like @CriticalCid's LaunchBox is installed in the root directory though, mine is too and all my videos work with the same theme.

That's a great catch Charco, but I don't think it's the issue. Still, it would be easy to check if @GunerX would temporarily move his LaunchBox folder to the root dir.

Edited by eatkinola

1 minute ago, eatkinola said:

That's a great catch Charco, but I don't think it's the issue. Still, it would be easy to check if @GunerX would temporarily move his LaunchBox folder to the root dir.

i guess i can move it temp. my OS SSD is not big enough to have something like launchbox on it (permanently atleast) will update with my findings.

4 minutes ago, eatkinola said:

Should've been more clear when I said that. I meant the root of the drive it's currently on, F:\LaunchBox\... Should be a quick move. Fyi gotta get to work but I'll check in later today.

:/ I still cant do that lol. guess its time to finally clean out my drives. cya in a few hours once im done moving / deleting 2TB of junk

8 minutes ago, keltoigael said:

Please let me know. I updated both themes less than a month ago based on the latest release of EK's plugin.

just went through every single possible view in Blade Runner (both platform views and game views) and it didnt change the playlist background video, HOWEVER something else I found with Blade Runner, it wont play the video for the FOREGROUND of the Playlist either. But videos for platforms works just fine.

in cityhunter the FOREGROUND video's for the playlist works just fine, but again, no background video.

this "plugin" you keep refering to, is it a file i can download? is there a newer version of it? a beta version? or can you give me your version?