LaunchBox Community Forums

2 hours ago, letstalkaboutdune said:

I think that looks dope!

Thanks man, I was trying to figure out a way of making the videos longer. This is the best way I could come up with.

I remember someone made the "All Games" video without the "All Games" logo coming up (to be used with generic playlists), but I can't seem to find it, nor do I remember if it was in the "Console" or "Arcade" thread.  Anyone know where to track that down?  Thanks!

2 hours ago, alnyden said:

I remember someone made the "All Games" video without the "All Games" logo coming up (to be used with generic playlists), but I can't seem to find it, nor do I remember if it was in the "Console" or "Arcade" thread.  Anyone know where to track that down?  Thanks!

Hi @alnyden I think that was me, as far as I know it was my collage (Which I plan on updating soon) you asked me to post a background only version with no logo. if it was me it was a console version, I can post it again if you like.

1 hour ago, Robin55 said:

Hi @alnyden I think that was me, as far as I know it was my collage (Which I plan on updating soon) you asked me to post a background only version with no logo. if it was me it was a console version, I can post it again if you like.

It was someone else who asked for it, but it would be great if you could post it again, I can think of a few uses for it now.  Thanks!