LaunchBox Community Forums
GunerX

Unproffesionalism

17 minutes ago, GunerX said:

whenever I try to post a Bug or issue ive found while using this software, i get the typical "clearly its your fault, the software is perfect" response. you tell me, you enjoy hearing that from others when you try to report a bug?

I looked over your post history and yeah a lot of your posts are just simple user error.

and then lock my thread because I point out that this kind of behaviour keeps happning on these forums? really? thats basically proving my point. no where in any of my posts was I hostile towards you or anyone else.

I locked the thread because it devolved into nothing more than you ranting.

I think you just dont like people reporting bugs. maybe you think a Bug Report = being critical of your software???

No, file a bug report the proper way, complaining on the forums about them not being addressed as fast as you "demand" is just not accepted.

Locking my thread?? thats a sure fire way to get me pissed off

Please, feel free to go elsewhere and use another front end and see how helpful their support is.

^^^^ completely proving my point. you lock threads, make threats, insult your customers, and dont give them a chance to defend themselves.

oh and btw, we are PAYING CUSTOMERS, and this is how you treat us??? really? completely unprofessional. and you keep thinking that I am "demanding" a fix immediately. which im not. i just want it to be accepted as an actual bug. I think I am quite patient. when ive exhausted all possible solutions to the problem I let it go thinking "theyll fix it eventually". I dont harp on and on about it. I have not posted again in any of the previous threads I made since they are more or less finished IMO.

it seems to me that you are just a dick with some authority on the internet, and tbh, i feel like you're going to be the cause of less customers paying for this software.

but I digress. due to YOUR behaviour, I am requesting a Refund. I will not support this software/team any further. (and if a refund cannot be obtained, I'll simply do a charge back) @Jason Carr @lordmonkus @neil9000

1 minute ago, GunerX said:

make threats

Where did I threaten you ?

insult your customers

Where did I insult you ?

dont give them a chance to defend themselves.

Defend what ? Your rants ?

2 minutes ago, GunerX said:

we are PAYING CUSTOMERS, and this is how you treat us

Just because you are a paying customer it doesn't give you the right to make ranting posts and threads.

3 minutes ago, GunerX said:

I dont harp on and on about it.

Except this is exactly what you have been doing.

5 minutes ago, GunerX said:

you are just a dick

Yup, but I have been called worse.

6 minutes ago, GunerX said:

i feel like you're going to be the cause of less customers paying for this software.

If @Jason Carr feels this way and tells me he no longer wants me around that's fine, it's his decision to make.

7 minutes ago, GunerX said:

due to YOUR behaviour, I am requesting a Refund. I will not support this software/team any further. (and if a refund cannot be obtained, I'll simply do a charge back)

Please, feel free to do so email support@unbrokensoftware.com

I am more than glad to offer you a refund @GunerX. To be honest I haven't been following any of this drama but I'm glad to avoid all of it with a simple refund. I'm sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience. I'll follow up with you via PM to get your license email.